It's Over...Have a magical day :)

PolynesianPrincess

Right before the Blue Fairy says "Now, let's all put our hearts together, and make a wish come true." during Wishes, tell him/her to make a wish then as Jiminy says "Ha-ha, see what a little wishing can do?" turn around and walk away. if they ask why, say you wished the relationship was over... and it is.

FettFan

I have seen a lot of people seeking advice about proposals and romance while at WDW. I am all about love & gush but it got me thinking about the best ways/places to break up at WDW. Any suggestions?

Funny story actually.

And by "funny" I don't mean "humorous". Just very odd and tragic.

I witnessed a brand new marriage break apart at Animal Kingdom.

My family and I were walking from Discovery Island to the Oasis garden when a very distraught woman in her mid-20s brushed past us very rudely. Actually bumped into me as if I wasn't there. She was visibly upset....red faced, tears abound, runny mascara...whole nine yards.
And she was wearing a mouse ears bridal veil hat.

Well here comes the groom after her pleading "baby please don't. we can work it out."

She whips around and screams at the top of her lungs "WHY DID YOU **** HER?!" and slaps him. She turns back around and storms off, still wearing the mouse veil. He's keeping his distance but following her still pleading for her to talk to him.

In front of family and kids and everything....a couple of cast members at one of the gift stands (right by Pizzafari) just kind of stared with their mouths open. I'm sure they are trained to deal with all sorts of things, but cheating newlyweds is probably not one of them.

wdwjmp239

... She was visibly upset....red faced, tears abound, runny mascara...whole nine yards.

Well here comes the groom after her pleading "baby please don't. we can work it out."

She whips around and screams at the top of her lungs "WHY DID YOU **** HER?!" and slaps him. She turns back around and storms off, still wearing the mouse veil. He's keeping his distance but following her still pleading for her to talk to him.

In front of family and kids and everything....a couple of cast members at one of the gift stands (right by Pizzafari) just kind of stared with their mouths open. I'm sure they are trained to deal with all sorts of things, but cheating newlyweds is probably not one of them.

Wow! That's unreal. I'm thinking if I was a cast member, I'd have the same look on my face. :O

wdwjmp239

This thread was pretty humorous. When I saw the title "It's Over...Have A Magical Day" I knew it was going to be about breaking up at Disney World. It's true though, you think of romance, love, etc...at Disney...but what about the darkside of romance? LOL!!!

ParentsOf4

Seriously, why would you want to break up and intentionally create such a bad memory at WDW? "Gee, I'm now walking past the place where I told my significant other I don't love them anymore. Now I'm walking past the spot where they broke down crying. Now that spot where they dumped that cup of soda on me. Oh look, Space Mountain has only a 30 minute wait." Seriously, why at WDW?

sgtmgd

Right before the Blue Fairy says "Now, let's all put our hearts together, and make a wish come true." during Wishes, tell him/her to make a wish then as Jiminy says "Ha-ha, see what a little wishing can do?" turn around and walk away. if they ask why, say you wished the relationship was over... and it is.
ouch

mickeysbrother

Go to the Haunted Mansion and say "Well since this Mansion revolves around death and all, I think we should kill off this relationship" or in front of The Partners Statue say "You know Walt and Mickey are partners forever..... us not so much." :D

The only issue with that is you may become the 1000th ghost !!!!! Just saying

mickeysbrother

Take them to the backlot tour! Tell them there is gonna be a huge catastrophe at the end of the ride! After the canyon part say you thought that was a catastrophe have you looked at our marriage ever? And tell them it's over!

Brer Mickey

Original Poster
Funny story actually.

And by "funny" I don't mean "humorous". Just very odd and tragic.

I witnessed a brand new marriage break apart at Animal Kingdom.

My family and I were walking from Discovery Island to the Oasis garden when a very distraught woman in her mid-20s brushed past us very rudely. Actually bumped into me as if I wasn't there. She was visibly upset....red faced, tears abound, runny mascara...whole nine yards.

Hahaha! Wow. I am just trying to imagine how that conservation must have come up while visiting AK. Maybe something like, "I really enjoyed It's Tough to be a Bug and speaking of bugs, I have crabs and I got them from your bridesmaid Cindy..." :eek:

Goofnut1980

Pay for an airplane banner to fly overhead during one of the stage shows... Mrs/Mr So-and-So... you've been dumped! Have a magical day!

EOD K9

You can do it on BTMRR. "Honey, our lives are like trains....they go fast, we have our ups and downs....some thrills, some bumps, but ultimately, we end up at the bottom. Now I want off this train.

Stellajack

Make ADR's for the Dessert Party on Tomorrowland Terrace and just as Tinkerbell flies over, she can drop your 'dear John' (I mean Jane) note down to her. Who wouldn't be excited by a personal letter from Tink?!

luv

This is the best thread. I've been thinking up so many. when you dump someone, you want to get away from them as quickly as possible...and WDW offers so many opportunities for that!

On the monorail, just before the TTC stop..."I'm not getting off. I'm sorry. I don't want to be with you any more. But you go ahead. Have a Magical Day!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom