IT'S OFFICIAL - December Meet 12/4-12/5

wannabeBelle

rosebud's mom said:
Thanks Belle for the quick reply. I've been a Disney fan for all my life, even before the World opened. I remember sitting on Daddy's lap and watching The Wonderful World of Walt Disney in black and white ! (Wow - can't believe how old that makes me sound !) My daughter, who will be celebrating her 17th birthday this trip was raised for her first 3 years of life in Disney. ( sure miss those resident passes :cry: ) This is my second marriage, and my dh comes from a family that NEVER vacationed. Its a miracle that I convinced him to take this vacation in the first place. Therefore, I had to make sure there wouldn't be any hidden extra fees beyond what I've already told him. I got myself an AP, so I'm counting on this trip to make a Disney believer out of him. ( OK - c'mon everybody CLAP real hard !!!)

My vote would be for the Fireworks cruise. Our youngest is only 4 and that is the best of the options for her. Maybe we should check how many will be attending with little ones ? Or maybe could we schedule more that one Gathering so that there would be options for those with kids and those without ?
Id certainly speak to Pam in any event, as you are an AP holder. Word is that the AP holder rates for the rooms will be coming out at the end of this week. I book my rooms through her all the time. I leave her my dates and my hotel preferences and she books them with the AP discount applied!!! No muss no fuss and I dont have to worry about beating out all the other people calling for the discount at the same time!!! Keep tuned to the boards as we post the information as soon as we can!!! Belle

KevinPage

Original Poster
wannabeBelle said:
Absolutely can do!!! I would certainly go along with that!!! If anyone is interested, please speak up so we can get a head count and then Ill set up a separate poll for the restaurant. :slurp: :slurp: Belle

Oy vey, not another POLL. We'll end up having like 20 different threads for this Meet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't really matter to me, but I think it would be easier to wait for Pam to give us a run down of the ideas or otions we have and just contain everything in this thread. :confused:

Gucci65

Wow - this is so cool - I will finally get the put faces w/ the names!!

Belle - what is the advantage of adding our exsisting reservation with KK to place under the Magical Gatherings?

wannabeBelle

Magical Gatherings are only offered to groups of 8 people or more. If we all link our ressies under Kingdom Konsultant, we will have the option to choose to do the Magical Gathering items that were listed by Turkey. You have to have a Magical Gatherings status to sign up for those items and it must be done in a group of 8 people or more to do it. The more people we have linked in, the better chance we have of having the required number of people to do any specific event. Understand that by linking into this Magical Gathering you are not commiting to do any or all of them. You are simply giving yourself the option to join in on the items that interest you.
Hey Kevin you are probably right and we should keep all the planning here. Ill get something together as far as dinner goes!! Belle

Gucci65

Your so bad :lol:

Actually my real intention is so I can have their picture and when they act up on this site, I can add them to my dart board - great stress reliever. Right now just a picture of my ex (that one is permanent!) and my current 8th grade cheerleading squad. :lookaroun :sohappy:

tigsmom

KevinPage said:
Sometimes that is not always a good thing :hurl: :lol: :hurl: :lol: :hurl: :lol:

Hey! :fork: :lol:

I think its more fun to see if the real personality matches the online one. :lookaroun

PhilharMagician

If you go onto the Disney website they have a Magical Gatherings software download. It looks like this software can tie you and the others in the group to a private database so all can look at suggestions a times and vote on it there and all from our remote locations. It looks pretty cool. I have downloaded it, but have nothing to tie it to.

BwanaBob

mkt said:
and he will bring his many goats
You know...
the last time he brought his goats!.....

well.....

...I still can't figure out how you ended up having to bail me and Brad out of the Orange County pokey!

(the goats are TROUBLE...tell him to leave them at home!)

TURKEY

FYI

Pop Warner Championships will be taking place during the meet.

Over 1400 rooms are blocked for the week starting Dec. 3 at All-Star Sports and Music.

Over 1200 are blocked for Riverside.

All are scheduled to depart by the 12th-13th.

speck76

TURKEY said:
FYI

Pop Warner Championships will be taking place during the meet.

Over 1400 rooms are blocked for the week starting Dec. 3 at All-Star Sports and Music.

Over 1200 are blocked for Riverside.

All are scheduled to depart by the 12th-13th.

That is really no different than the AAU championships that have been taking place all summer.

TURKEY

speck76 said:
That is really no different than the AAU championships that have been taking place all summer.

There haven't been groups more than about 50 rooms in size at any of the All-Stars this summer.

speck76

TURKEY said:
There haven't been groups more than about 50 rooms in size at any of the All-Stars this summer.

We have been doing 800-2000 per night at my various lodging establishments.

Gucci65

We stayed at POR last year when Pop Warner kids where there (unknowingly) and the boys (10-12 yrs old) were awful. They walked off w/ food constantly from the food court (I know I've posted this before - sorry).

Anyway, I changed from WL to CB this morning after the discounts were released. Anyone have any comments/suggestions about Caribbean Beach?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
TURKEY said:

just cause the event is held at Disney, doesn't mean they stay on property ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom