It Could Always Be Worse - Hype Thread

tcool123

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I mentioned that they would be starting soon, but I didn’t post when they actually started. I’ll leave a quick mention there right now.
Quick reminder in this thread as well…

SIGN-UPS FOR ICABW END TONIGHT!!!
There’s still room for more, so be sure to sign up before 12:01 AM EST tomorrow if you’d like to participate!

Orange Cat

Why Do I Need To Explain? You Can’t Just Say Something Like That Without Context You Liked The Movie Too, You Explain N-No I Didn’t
Okay so i’m kidding around a bit, I decided to watch it for some reason last night, & it’s a pretty decent children’s movie, but for some reason it tries to be an actual spy movie during some parts & uh philosophical? Like Will Smith pigeon has canonically murdered several people. Also the movie isn’t really that funny to an intellectual such as myself, but Will Smith & Ben Mendelsohn sound like they’re actually trying so i kinda like them.

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Surprise! The competition thread has been posted!
Check it out to learn more about how eliminations will work, special game mechanics, how projects will be reviewed and ranked, and more!

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
80AA4DB1-F76D-4373-B0CD-4743422F6ECD.png

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!

It Could Always Be CHAOTIC!!!!

While we await the start of this outrageous exercise in outlandish entertainment, I wanna know your Top Four favorite dining experiences in all of Disney Parks worldwide!! Anything counts from high end restaurants all the way to your favorite snack carts!!

Tegan’s Top 4:

1The Garden Grill at The Land pavilion in Epcot

Delicious food, much of it grown in the pavilion the restaurant is located in. And on top of that, the restaurant gently and slowly rotates through scenes from that very ride, offering spectacular views not usually possible to see! And Mickey and friends wander about the dining area to meet and greet guests!! Perfect!

1B. Sunshine Seasons at The Land pavilion in Epcot

Can you tell I love The Land? My favorite ride in all of Disney, and both of my favorite eateries, one of which interacts with that very ride! That’s not even getting into Soarin’ and the Harvest Theater. Sunshine Seasons is a simple food court, but the scent of that food is one of the very first things to greet you every time you first step foot in the pavilion, and it is purely intoxicating!! I absolutely love to just relax in the seating area and take it all in; the architecture, the sounds, the wall carpet, all the kinetic energy of people moving around and going up and down the stairs and escalators, the queue for Living With The Land,…perfection. This is part of why I feel like The Land is truly the quintessential “EPCOT” pavilion.

I decided these two count together in a sense because a lot of what I love about them both is tied directly to the experience of the pavilion as a whole.

2. Katsura Grill at Japan in Epcot

Look, I’m an Epcot gal! It was truly close between this spot and Teppan Edo, but I truly adore the atmosphere here; it feels very connected to the rest of World Showcase and I just love that. Also sushi. Lots and lots of sushi.

3. Maya Grill at Coronado Springs Resort

I’ve only been here once but it was so memorable! Great food, great drinks, and a delightful but relaxed atmosphere! Definitely a place I need to revisit again in the future!

4. Polynesian Luau at Polynesian Resort

One of the signature dining experiences in all of Walt Disney World, there’s just nothing like it! If you’ve never been, check out some clips on YouTube! Even as a vegetarian (and I think I was vegan last time I was here), with a meal that was so heavily focused on meat, I was absolutely stuffed after the dinner show was over! They seriously know how to feed you here!

What are your top four?!

Disney Warrior

I don’t really remember what I ate but I did love the buffet dinners I went to during my 2016 WDW trip (Hollywood & Vine and Tusker House). Both were great, loved the character meals with Mickey and friends. Tusker House was special because it culminated my Disney trip (Day 1: Magic Kingdom, ate at Tony’s, Day 2: MK/Epcot, ate at Le Cellier, Day 3: Epcot/DHS, ate at Hollywood & Vine, Day 4: DHS/Epcot, ate at Coral Reef, Day 5: Animal Kingdom, ate at Tusker House, Day 6: checked out, went to Port St. Lucie, went back to RI a week after). So yeah, I could keep rambling on about my memorable WDW trip (I don’t remember everything, I was 8 back in Jan 2016)

tcool123

So feeling patriotic (if that's the world) of my Cuban heritage I decided to listen to Celia Cruz tonight as I write reviews when I stumbled into this interesting song:

Of course after seeing Cruella I got really excited as this was a Spanish version of my favorite song associated from the film.

Now the question is, did the Spanish versions of Cruella take advantage of one of the songs from the English soundtrack being in a popular and translated version of the song? Who knows!

Orange Cat

Why do I ****ing put myself through this ****, I should really just come out fully & finally end this stress, but my anxieties (don’t know if that’s the right word but yeah) stop me from doing this which just makes things worse & worse as time goes on but I just can’t.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom