It Could Always Be Worse - Hype Thread

Orange Cat

Since it’s this competition instead of me asking a question of the day you get…
Demand Of The Day: Tell Me Your Hottest Of Disney Takes (I’d Open It Up To General Hot Takes But I’m Not In The Mood To Argue Right Now)

Orange Cat

Well Looks Like @b-wolf95 Has Gotten Soft In Their Old Age, So I’m Your New Resident ***hole Now, Get Used To It Idiots.

Say hello to my Clown Demon friend, their pronouns are the same as mine so please respect both of ours​

Last edited:

Chaos Cat

Demand Of The Day: Tell Me Your Hottest Of Disney Takes (I’d Open It Up To General Hot Takes But I’m Not In The Mood To Argue Right Now)
Horizon wasn't actually the classic that people make it out to be.

b-wolf95 casted Wall! DEF sharply rose!

Granted, it's more in the sense that it's overhyped than anything. It's still a good ride and all, but still...

TheOriginalTiki

I would defend Home on the Range and put it in the "not terrible" category. It's not a great movie by any means, but it's a solid enough little western that feels like a bit of a throwback to stuff like Pecos Bill. Slim is just weird enough of a villain to really work for me haha.

Orange Cat

I would defend Home on the Range and put it in the "not terrible" category. It's not a great movie by any means, but it's a solid enough little western that feels like a bit of a throwback to stuff like Pecos Bill. Slim is just weird enough of a villain to really work for me haha.
Truly I don’t think you can fairly critique or compliment that movie which is pretty impressive

Orange Cat

When That Susshine Hits Just Right The Hills Sabotage
A512C70D-028A-4CEC-BA65-03444D872FE9.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom