It Could Always Be Worse - Hype Thread

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Logo with Background.png

HYPE THREAD
Welcome to It Could Always Be Worse, a brand new Armchair Imagineering competition with a twist! Three chapters’ worth of wacky and limiting prompts await you as you compete to be the first ever It Could Always Be Worse champion!

Difficulty Level
All prompts in It Could Always Be Worse are designed to accommodate all Imagineers, from beginners to highly experienced players. Many prompts will require you to incorporate an IP, but almost all of those prompts will not choose an IP you have to work with. Most prompts will be similar to regular prompts in other competitions, but with a couple limitations. The "cringiest" a prompt will be is the level of Stanza III of SAVII, and only a couple ICABW prompts will be at that level of zaniness.

Sign-Ups and Start Date
Sign-ups will open on July 10th at Noon EST! To sign up to participate in It Could Always Be Worse, simply leave a post in this thread after that time! Spots will likely fill quickly, so it'd be best to sign up as fast as possible if you'd like to secure one. Please note that I will be capping participants at 24. I would love to include more people, but I also need to make sure the competition is still a manageable size.

It Could Always Be Worse will be starting on July 17th, Disneyland's 66th anniversary!

Last edited:

ThemeParkPriest

View attachment 568639
HYPE THREAD
Welcome to It Could Always Be Worse, a brand new Armchair Imagineering competition with a twist! Three chapters’ worth of bad prompts, from the cringe-worthy to the inconceivable, await you as you compete to be the first ever It Could Always Be Worse champion!

Sign-Ups and Start Date
Sign-ups will open on July 10th at Noon EST! To sign up to participate in It Could Always Be Worse, simply leave a post in this thread after that time! Spots will likely fill quickly, so it'd be best to sign up as fast as possible if you'd like to secure one. Please note that I will be capping participants at 24. I would love to include more people, but I also need to make sure the competition is still a manageable size.

It Could Always Be Worse will be starting on July 17th, Disneyland's 66th anniversary!
View attachment 568639
HYPE THREAD
Welcome to It Could Always Be Worse, a brand new Armchair Imagineering competition with a twist! Three chapters’ worth of bad prompts, from the cringe-worthy to the inconceivable, await you as you compete to be the first ever It Could Always Be Worse champion!

Sign-Ups and Start Date

“O” poor Chapec!

But looking forward to this! 24 would be a lot of contestants, but maybe there will be that much interest!

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
But looking forward to this! 24 would be a lot of contestants, but maybe there will be that much interest!
Yeah I decided I'd aim for the higher end of the spectrum, just so anyone who couldn't participate in SYWTBAI or was eliminated could join if he'd like to.

If less than 24 sign up (which I expect will be the case), the team setup is designed to work well with fewer players, as well!

Last edited:

MickeyWaffleCo.

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Honestly I think you should give it a shot. I don’t think it’s gonna be “cringe” per say.
@b-wolf95 Some of the prompts will be a bit more on the cringe side, but a lot of them will just be “modern Disney.” So expect a lot of IP limitations, replacements for perfectly good attractions, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom