It aint a small "World" after all 7-12/13 06

WDWBro

I've always liked Coronado Springs. It's not as awesome as Boardwalk or Wilderness Lodge, but I like it more than the old resorts.

KaliSplash

Horizons1,

Thanks for the great photo updates. And yes, thanks for putting them here. I also had no idea PI construction was so extensive.

And I want that monorail blue!

Craig & Lisa

Will the bAdventures Club be closed down for any length of time ? we will be there from August 23rd to the 27th????? Please say it will be open and have it be the truth!:( :eek: :confused:

Joevn

Thanks for taking the time to share your pictures! I particularly like the ones from Coronado Springs. I stayed there last year but never took any pictures so nice to see something other than stock photos.

As for where does a post like this belong, the new monorail set is news to me and I can't wait to see it in person at the end of the month! And as someone said earlier, not many of us get to see it often so it's nice to see current pictures every so often. Furthermore, I don't really have time to look through all the forums, so I like that all of these photo updates are posted in a section that I can see from the main page.

Joe

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Why do some members of this board feel the need to tell people what and where they can post their threads.

If a moderator thinks this was posted wrongly, they will move it.

Its not up to members to make that decision.[/rant]

Horizons1, I really enjoyed your update, thanks. :wave:

blackerbys17

unkadug said:
Why do some members of this board feel the need to tell people what and where they can post their threads. If a moderator thinks this was posted wrongly, they will move it.

Amen to that! You took the words right out my mouth! I mean, who died and made him moderator? Geez...

Anyways, thanks for the picture posts, I for one really appreciate it as it brings a little magic into my day. Keep them coming!:wave:

Epcot82Guy

I agree. If you would like to politely comment that you think something might be better for another section of the forum, fine, but I really think the photo updates showing things in flux are definitely news.

Anyway, thanks for the updates. It's interesting to see Pleasure Wall Island. I guess I will see it in a few weeks! :sohappy:

maxime29

Premium Member
Thanks for the updates Horizons1! (Like the avatar btw).

Can you do a resort tour of the Grand Floridian next update and include the 24/7 pool? We're heading back there in December, and the pool was going under refurbishment the day we left in January of this year. Just curious as to whether it was just refurbishing the machines or an actual overhaul of the pool.

And whoever was whining about this thread being in the wrong forum, there have been MANY other users who posted daily updates like these whether they were locals or vacationers. Users like Horizons1 provide various updates to many projects going on in the resort area. Throwing in additional photos like the resorts is a bonus. (I've never stepped foot at Coronado Springs or OKW in the 20+ visits we have made to WDW. It was nice to see a photo visit, and maybe now I will take the time to resort hop.)If you believe this is a serious problem with these threads in the "wrong forum", talk to a mod or Steve.

MickeyTigg

maxime29 said:
And whoever was whining about this thread being in the wrong forum, there have been MANY other users who posted daily updates like these whether they were locals or vacationers. Users like Horizons1 provide various updates to many projects going on in the resort area. Throwing in additional photos like the resorts is a bonus. (I've never stepped foot at Coronado Springs or OKW in the 20+ visits we have made to WDW. It was nice to see a photo visit, and maybe now I will take the time to resort hop.)If you believe this is a serious problem with these threads in the "wrong forum", talk to a mod or Steve.

That would be me I guess...and I guess if you have a problem with what I'm posting on boards regarding this topic PM me please instead of scolding me on the boards. Only my boss, a moderator, Steve, my wife or my mother gets to do that...certainly not you and not publicly on the boards.

:fork:

BTW...how do you know I didn't also say something to someone?

wannabeBelle

Great pics there!!!! I love the ones of the Coronado and OKW!!! Thanks for all the work you put into the post and I Agree with a lot of people on here, if a Moderator feels this is not News, then let them make the call to move it!!!! Belle

maxime29

Premium Member
TiggerRPh said:
That would be me I guess...and I guess if you have a problem with what I'm posting on boards regarding this topic PM me please instead of scolding me on the boards. Only my boss, a moderator, Steve, my wife or my mother gets to do that...certainly not you and not publicly on the boards.

:fork:

BTW...how do you know I didn't also say something to someone?
That was far from any form "scolding". Please let me know what you are referencing to. You made no mention whether you did or were going to mention the thread was in the wrong forum before you made that post. You also have had a few other people comment about your remarks who made no other recommendations to help your cause. I've seen worse remarks where people made fun of your comments referring to things such as "OMG NEWS!!!" and what not. I was hoping the part in bold would help you out. Seems like you took it out of context.

Back to the topic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom