It aint a small "World" after all 7-12/13 06

Horizons1

Original Poster
TiggerRPh said:
Except it's not....judging from some posts in other threads people are actually believing you.

If you're kidding it's not funny.

:cool:

:lol:

Ya know, for once your right about something there TiggerRPh, its not funny at all...

Its hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, youve been nothing but a bundle of laughs ever since your first post in this thread. :wave:

prberk

Alright guys, please calm down. No need to ramp this up any further. We know where you both stand now, and it seems like most of us believe these photo updates with evolutionary changes or updates are welcome (even anticipated) here; and mods have "spoken" by allowing these posts here for years. [I for one believe that they belong here, and are different from "normal" trip or vacation reports, because they are so detailed and aimed at people like us who watch for every minute change or update -- as opposed, say, to a regular report of how your vacation went and what you saw this year, which is also nice but less like "news"...] So, let's just keep it civil, and move on.

I appreciate the pics.

Paul

blackerbys17

nibblesandbits said:
Thanks for the great update!!!! It was awesome! :wave:

Off topic but I just noticed you are getting married VERY soon and I wanted to say CONGRATS Nibblesandbits! I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Being a married woman is wonderful when you have found Mr. Right. Have a great wedding day you two! :wave: :kiss: :wave:

MickeyTigg

Horizons1 said:
:lol:

Ya know, for once your right about something there TiggerRPh, its not funny at all...

Its hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the laugh, youve been nothing but a bundle of laughs ever since your first post in this thread. :wave:

Anything to make your day....I know it's made mine....but then again, I have a life.

nibblesandbits

blackerbys17 said:
Off topic but I just noticed you are getting married VERY soon and I wanted to say CONGRATS Nibblesandbits! I wish you a lifetime of happiness. Being a married woman is wonderful when you have found Mr. Right. Have a great wedding day you two! :wave: :kiss: :wave:
Thank you very much! I have definitely found Mr. Right.

It should be a great wedding...I'm getting married in Jamaica, mon! :lol: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom