*tears DisneyPan apart*

:lol: :lookaroun :p

LMAO!! Spit out my cookie on that one!

I'll just :zipit: about the " forum". :lookaroun :animwink:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Donaldistheduck
Actually, MKT and Fievel were on the same side...i think.

well... Brad and I have been good friends for a while now...

who would think... 2 complete a____________s can be total Disney freaks. No one.

There's more to my life than Pixie Dust.

imagineersrock

not really taking any sides here.. just wanted to say:

1.) patrick- they are correct when it comes down to inserting uneccesary information. when I click on a link to see whats currently happening in the parks, i don't do so wanting to hear who lost their phone or how you decided to wear pajamas for a day... however, outside of these things, your posts are usually helpful in getting the heads-up of whats going on around 'the world.'

2.) rob, brad.. you might have given a few 'low blows' however, i must admit i cracked up (as usual) to each one of them. - i know i can always count on you 2 for either some hilarious sarcasm, or a harsh reality check.. keep it up.

imagineer boy

This is the second of Patrick's updates that have turned into a heated fight. Some of you guys really need to cool it.

Patrick, keep posting your updates. I love reading them and look forward to them every week. Plus, I think your stories about experiences like Tiffany loosing her phone ( she should just stop bringing cell phones to WDW :lol: ) make the updates more fun instead of just typeing down plain info. Keep up the good work Patrick :sohappy:.

BTW, how on Earth did this thread get rated 5 stars?

So, since that's said and done, who's up for a thread drift?:sohappy:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by TiNkErBeLl05
Ok people my name is spelled T-I-F-A-N-I...ok let's get that straight. Also did ya'll know ya'll fight over anything??It's crazy.

It has all those crazy dashes?

No wonder we've been spelling it wrong.

TiNkErBeLl05

Originally posted by Fievel
It has all those crazy dashes?

No wonder we've been spelling it wrong.
HAHAHAHA...UMM...NO...ANYWAYS JUST SPELL MY NAME RIGHT.YOU DON'T SEE ME MESSING UP YOUR NAME DO YOU??...NO YOU DON'T.ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SPELL IT RIGHT.THAT'S ALL I ASK.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Tifani, it's no use. Just picking a fight, that's all. They call us childish and don't even know us. Rob, I seem to remember nick and you getting yelled at by CM's a few times in the MS queue, so you are in no way perfect, and I don't think you're in the position to be preaching to me the way you are.

Fievel...In my eyes, I'm not the one condoning a fight, nor threatning people not to get on "my bad side". No matter how you view us as, you should atleast show others the respect to spell their names right. By the way, we live in Florida, which is considered the South.

And to everyone else, my updates will NOT change. I have been doing them the same way for over a year, and they will remain the same. If you have a problem, do not read them. I don't know what else to tell you. If you click on the link to my update, you may risk reading about a cell phone...Get over it.

s25843

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Tifani, it's no use. Just picking a fight, that's all. They call us childish and don't even know us. Rob, I seem to remember nick and you getting yelled at by CM's a few times in the MS queue, so you are in no way perfect, and I don't think you're in the position to be preaching to me the way you are.

But you also don't see Rob Flipping CMs off, and sneaking into the Concierge Floors of certain hotels.....

One Day you will cross the wrong CM, and corrective action will be taken, hopefully then a lesson will be learned

Fievel

RunDisney Addict

Fievel...In my eyes, I'm not the one condoning a fight, nor threatning people not to get on "my bad side". No matter how you view us as, you should atleast show others the respect to spell their names right. By the way, we live in Florida, which is considered the South.

And to everyone else, my updates will NOT change. I have been doing them the same way for over a year, and they will remain the same. If you have a problem, do not read them. I don't know what else to tell you. If you click on the link to my update, you may risk reading about a cell phone...Get over it.

Well, since the last time I checked, you're not my superior or my elder, or my boss, or my parents, I will not do as you say. Simple as that.

You post. I'll reply. Prepare yourself. If you're not going to change, neither will I. We dont' have to read, but you can't stop us from doing so. Sucks to be you I guess.

TiNkErBeLl05

OK SO YEA PATRICK..YOU KNOW I CAN'T WAIT THAT ONE RIDE OVER AT ANIMAL KINGDOM...LOOKS LIKE IT'LL BE FUN.ALSO YOUR AVATAR ISN'T REALLY ALL THAT SCARY.:)

s25843

Oh, and BTW, I was the one who ACCIDENTLY Misspelled Tiffani's Name (Oh Woops, There I go Again, I meant Tifani)

Get your fact's straight before you accuse

cm1988

The proof is in the numbers

Just wanted to add my "thank you" to Patrick for the updates.

People are of course entitled to have opinions about anything, but life is so much more pleasant when we are tactful in our communication.

I suspect that one day Patrick will be doing much more writing. Are these current updates good? Well, check the hit counters on them... often over 1000 views.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
*Well, since the last time I checked, you're not my superior or my elder, or my boss, or my parents, I will not do as you say. Simple as that. *

Um yea buddy, that's real mature. Sounds alot like "You're not my parents, so I dont have 'ta listen to you". But go for it, post whatever you feel on my updates. I already view you as an incredibly inconsiderate jerk anyway.

s25843 - I dont know what you are talking about, but I have never snuck into any concierge areas of any hotel.

s25843

s25843 - I dont know what you are talking about, but I have never snuck into any concierge areas of any hotel.

You Posted it on one of your updates awhile back.....

TiNkErBeLl05

Originally posted by s25843
Oh, and BTW, I was the one who ACCIDENTLY Misspelled Tiffani's Name (Oh Woops, There I go Again, I meant Tifani)

Get your fact's straight before you accuse
WOW I GUESS YOU THINK YOUR REAL FUNNY NOW HUH? MISSPELLING MY NAME AND ALL.WITH THE TIFFANI OOPS THERE I GO SPELLING IT WRONG AGAIN...C'MON NOW REALLY BE SERIOUS.

s25843

Originally posted by TiNkErBeLl05
WOW I GUESS YOU THINK YOUR REAL FUNNY NOW HUH? MISSPELLING MY NAME AND ALL.WITH THE TIFFANI OOPS THERE I GO SPELLING IT WRONG AGAIN...C'MON NOW REALLY BE SERIOUS.

Please stop posting in CAPS---Your Posts are showing an exteme negative connotation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom