ISTCrew's March 6th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by s25843
You Did edit out the part about where Tiffani Lost her phone again. I think that line right there could make it a trip report!

It's Tifani...One "F". I only type her name 20 types in each update. You can atleast show some respect and spell it right.

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
Rob...Im sorry. This is the NEWS And Rumors Forum. I don't know what you consider this :

(blah blah blah.....)

Mike - I should be going this Saturday and this Monday. If not then, I may be going sunday.

Patrick, its kinda hard to take news seriously from someone who got their head stuck in the bars of a quene last summer....

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by PhotoDave219
Patrick, its kinda hard to take news seriously from someone who got their head stuck in the bars of a quene last summer....

Then simply do not read it.

s25843

It's Tifani...One "F". I only type her name 20 types in each update. You can atleast show some respect and spell it right.

Actually.... You only said the word "Tifani" 5 Times in this thread, including the post above

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by s25843
Actually.... You only said the word "Tifani" 5 Times in this thread, including the post above

Well how many times do I need to say it so you can actually see how you spell it.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Fair enough Patrick.

I'll give an objective statement.

Your news updates are good for those who can't be at the parks daily. But they're obnoxious when you see 2-3 new ones a week. Especially when you A- deliver the same news more than once, B- make a bigger deal out of something that isn't that meaningful, C- tell us all about your exploits which in the end show a serious lack of authority on your behalf, or D- show misinformation. All of your reports have had at least 1 if not more of those 4 attributes.

Furthermore, your grammar is appalling. If you would at least take the time to run these "updates" through a word processor and clean them up, others might take them a bit more serious- I know I would.

Lastly, your little details about your exploits/tidbits about things most of us don't particularly care about, remind me of a certain banned poster. While I'm not accusing you in any way of being Disneyanna0521 in a different guise (I've met you in person... I know for a fact you're not Anna), the seemingly pointless details in some of your "updates" become almost as postwhorish as her "kewl" and "awsome" replies that accounted for over half of her posts.

I know you're not a bad kid... and you probably think I'm the biggest d¡ck in the world. Well, this is how the real world operates, and I've been nice and held it back for too long.

I've said my peace about your updates, feel free to tear me apart on forums or via any other method of contact. You know how to get a hold of me.

dxwwf3

Note to self: NEVER consider doing a trip report anytime in the future

:lol:
(Just trying to lighten the mood.)

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by dxwwf3
Note to self: NEVER consider doing a trip report anytime in the future

:lol:

do 2.. do 3.. do 4, 5, 6...

just post them where they belong ;)

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I post my updates whenever I go to the parks. Frankly, I would rather read a first hand account of whats going on in the parks, then read something copy and pasted from the cast portal. I also find it annoying when people post little smilys all over. That's is almost as obnoxious as "kewl" and "great pics".

dxwwf3

I also find it annoying when people post little smilys all over. That's is almost as obnoxious as "kewl" and "great pics".

Sorry I just use them alot because I like to let people know when I'm being sarcastic. It usually makes things go smoother. I didn't know it bothered people. I'll try to cut back seriously.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by dxwwf3
Sorry I just use them alot because I like to let people know when I'm being sarcastic. It usually makes things go smoother. I'll try to cut back seriously.

I wasn't refering to the smilys that are on the left when you post. I was refering to the ones Rob uses.

dxwwf3

I wasn't refering to the smilys that are on the left when you post. I was refering to the ones Rob uses.

OH I see. My bad.

Hey I do have some GOOD news to report here and it has something to do with Orlando.

Tracy McGrady has scored 61 points so far in the Magic game against Washington. Hey it's been a long year so let's at least celebrate a little!

mkt

Premium Member

what can I say. Unlike Baskin-Robbins.. I don't find 31 flavors to be enough of a choice.

When I want Chocolate Mocha Latte Swirl with Sprinkles, I don't wanna hear that all they have is Cholate Mocha Latte Twist with Oreo Crumbs.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Tiffani, Tifany, Tofuny, Teefanay....dangit

Point is - you don't tell us what to do - KID. Get over yourself.

You want to find humor and irony in something, how about this - How come most of your threads turn into a fight...because the reports are flawed to begin with.

We dont' care about your exploits. You want to post news - fine - post news. Cut the crap, if you want to talk about how you can lose a cell phone 5 times a day, then post it in chit chat and I'll be sure to not read it. However, if you don't want people to post an opinion, don't post anything that can be viewed as controversial and make sure you have your facts straight.

Learn a little bit about the world there, Junior. You'll get respect when you learn to act like an adult and give respect to others. Until that point, you're no better than a 3-year old to me, because that's how you act.

Stop being so spoiled. You want to call names? Fine....but be warned - you're picking a war you can't and won't win.

mkt

Premium Member
Brad. I love you man. Let me buy you a beer...

or 2

or 3

amexblackcard.jpg

or a brewery

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom