ISTCrew's March 6th WDW Update

aim

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Patricks updates contain good current information that a lot of people here find useful.

Remember this is a forum, where you have the choice to read or ignore threads and posts. Nobody is forcing you to read and reply to every message.

If anyone doesnt like the information in certain members posts, just ignore it. Turning threads into arguments and deliberately drifting is not in the spirit of these forums.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Thank you so much for your words Steve!! Let's all listen to the master! :wave:

imagineer boy

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Patricks updates contain good current information that a lot of people here find useful.

Remember this is a forum, where you have the choice to read or ignore threads and posts. Nobody is forcing you to read and reply to every message.

If anyone doesnt like the information in certain members posts, just ignore it. Turning threads into arguments and deliberately drifting is not in the spirit of these forums.

The master has spoken! *bows*

Guys, lets stop replying to this thread. I'm tired of seeing it constantly bumped up.

Al

How did we get here!? I've read the whole thread through and can't figure it out!

Patrick please keep up the updates! Aswell as giving out information about whats happening at the parks, the parts about what happened on your trip are also good too, they add character, as just the plain facts I think would be kind of boring (for me anyway)! It shows that you are having a good time, which is what Disney is all about.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by objr
Is it too late to ask about the "facade that was by the entrance to the HISTK playground" which was removed?....:lookaroun

Yea, it was just a NY street facade. I don't know if any work has been done on it since last time, but I'll check the next time I go (Either tomorrow or sunday) So look for another ISTCrew "original" update soon. :)

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
it's rather comfy right now... the sun is out, the birds are chirping, and i'm wearing shorts

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
70 here in West Palm. It's been pretty nice all day, bit chilly this morning, but other than that it's been good.

According to my WeatherBug on my computer, it's 72 degrees over at the Swan and Dolphin, with winds moving southwest at 0 mph. Tonight we're looking at a mostly clear night, with a low of 52 degrees. Central Floridians, tomorrow look for a partly cloudy day, with a high of 78 degrees and a low of 58 degrees. Sunrise at 6:39 am, and sunset at 6:32 pm.

Man....I love that WeatherBug......:lol:

monorail256

I too don't quite understand how everyone got to this point of frustration.. but, its good to see that everythings calmed down.

Patrick- Keep up those updates, I enjoy each and everyone of them. I think you do a great job of keeping us updated on the parks, and without your weekly dose of the magic... things around here just wouldn't be the same.

In my opinion, the boards have lost some taste over the past few years... nothing personal, but why can't you all just get along? If you don't have something nice to say... don't say it. Flame war threads just aren't needed.

Just my 2 cents, I'll shut up now... :zipit:

stagestar

Keep'em coming

Thanks for another great update - and keep'em coming (as the subject line says).

I think that the combination of your personal stories, those of your friends and your adventures in the parks really help add a personal touch to your updates. Sure there might be a paragraph without any realy news, but it keeps the whole n&r update light hearted and fun to read. Which is why I return frequently to this board even so I can only visit WDW once a year at best (hey, I live in Germany).

Yours
Dirk

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I'm putting my socks on right now. Im heading to the parks, and will be going to Animal Kingdom for sure. An "ISTCrew Orignal" will be up tonight.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom