ISTCrew's March 6th WDW Update

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite

Next time get a closer pic of the bridge you were talking about with the detail on it and stuff, it's kinda hard to see it and I've been wondering what it looked like. Thanks
:cool:

Would you like me to swim across the river for you, and get right up close to it:rolleyes: :lol: Just kidding buddy...

The pictures I's getting of Everest are the closest I can get as of now.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by The_CEO
Do they plan on opening the subland before the attraction?

I believe so...Depending on how busy the park gets. It's ready to be open..almost...

ToTBellHop

maybe they changed the ToT sequence as a little added surprise for us ToT junkies. I know it would scare me if I were expecting the usual 3 second delay and it just dropped...

no2apprentice

Re: Re: Re: ISTCrew's March 6th WDW Update

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
That is something that I am sworn to secrecy over...What happens in Animal Kingdom, stays in Animal Kingdom.
Then why mention it at all, if you are not supposed to talk about it? As Hook said, "Bad form, Peter. Bad form."

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: ISTCrew's March 6th WDW Update

Originally posted by no2apprentice
Then why mention it at all, if you are not supposed to talk about it? As Hook said, "Bad form, Peter. Bad form."

Because it's my update, and I was the one who typed it:)

stingrock23

Great update and pictures.

The track parts already in place are so high that it it looks like Everest is gonna be so large, especially with the water in front of it like that. I can't wait to see the final product in 2 years.

MagicalMonorail

Yep, it looks like Expedition Everest is going to be a big one. It's modeled after the biggest mountain in the world you know. I'm sure it will be right up there with TOT at 199 ft. I believe EE will be a lot wider though. From the look of the picture that Disney relased, EE is going to tower over all of Animal Kingdom. I just wonder if it will replace the Tree of Life as the park's icon. I doubt it but who knows.

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
Originally posted by M:SpilotISTC12
i have a question. is the head of the yeti on istcrew20's avatar the one the ride is going to look like?

I dunno...I was just climbing Everest one day, and I saw a real Yeti and I took a picture, and that is the one that is in my avatar...

Lol..I dunno...Maybe it will look like this one..maybe it won't...only time will tell.

Figment1986

Hot, It was like the sahara at MK that day...

I got to march it though, I saw the construction wall, i came, i saw and concured anything i felt like riding,

I do think IASW should be rehabbed, More latter in my trip report.

pepsistar

:) Ist Crew "Great" trip report again!! Thanks.
Two questions?? What happened to Tifani's phone this time ? :lol: Did she find it?

Did you check out the area in Mexico where they say you can send a postcard yet? Someone mentioned it in another post. Is it new?? if you get a chance can you check it out for us hummmmmmm Thanks :wave:

aim

Nice update. I swear, Tifani loses her cell phone more than I drop mine! (well, my old one before it broke) :lookaroun hehehe. Nice pictures! :sohappy:

BrerBear

Great post. I love the pics of Everest, they're great!
Just wondering if you could see the status of the new village and the que construction wise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom