Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

ImaginEAR

ImaginEAR --> Your comments are much appreciated ;)

About Timekeeper and AE, I feel the same way. Remember much of this list is old and much of it was just fill for now. Many things should be changed..

And about the cloned shops/restaurants, I'm against too, but for now I just borrowed the names, I did imagine something else. I'm not always good with names ;)

And too many shops? Perhaps... we'll look into that later!

Yeah, they can be replaced easily. I just need some ideas... We could use DL's Buzz for the CircleVision Theater that Timekeeper was supposed to be in... but I think it should be a bit longer... so...

Cloned Restaurants/Shops- Yea...

ImaginEAR

I've taken your SketchUp map of the MK and I've cut out Tomorrowland, so I'm working on a attractions map of TL. I'm also working on a design of the Astro Orbitor, Orbitron, whatever. I like it so far, but it needs work badly.

I'm also going to work on the facades of the showbuildings for Flubber, Stitch in Space!, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, and Walt Disney's World of Tomorrow. Can I have some information about Gyro Gearloose Inventions Inc.? It sounds very interesting. I'd love to know more.

Wannabe Walt

AHHHH! I WANT SKETCHUP! lol. I've got a new castle design coming. Its actually a redo of the 2nd one I made...with tons of changes. Its not as "un-triangular" and all that good stuff ;) I'll post it when I get a chance...but it will be just a black line drawing. I'm not going to do anymore Photoshop stuff until we decide we like it. That is way too time consuming.

MCBRIZZ5

ImaginEAR said:
I'm also going to work on the facades of the showbuildings for Flubber, Stitch in Space!, Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters, and Walt Disney's World of Tomorrow. Can I have some information about Gyro Gearloose Inventions Inc.? It sounds very interesting. I'd love to know more.

Kinda wondering why we are going with Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and Stitch (huge question especially with Stitch) and not going with Alien Encounter because it has nothing to do with Tomorrowland. I dont think Stitch or Buzz Lightyear are that futuristic.
Another idea could also possibly do with some kind of transportation of the future. I was thinking something like the ride that was in DL (something rods????) but do it ten times better and something that could be D-ticket or even E-ticket

Wannabe Walt

you can get a free trial of sketchup on sketchup.com its has like 400 minutes on it

8 hours...I'm downloading it now! It is taking FOREVER! I'm so excited! :lol:

Buzz and Stitch are pretty futuristic...kindof. However, Stitch I do not believe belongs in Tomorrowland. Buzz is fine...I have no problem with Buzz. But Stitch...you'll have to convince me on that one.

MCBRIZZ5

yea i agree with buzz kind of being futruistic but defintly not Stitch. Actually what were you thinking of for Stitch. As long as it isnt a SGE clone I might be convinced for another part of Isle of Disney but not for Tomorrowland unless it has alot do with the future.

What kind of connection do you have Wannabe Walt? It took me two minutes to download on DSL but now I have the full version so.....:sohappy: :)

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Hi again

ImaginEAR --> Please do NOT use my tomorrowland map in any way. It was a quick mock-up and I wont let it prohibit your creativity. Besides there's already plenty of things I would want to do different... so look away...

And I am too not that much into Buzz and Stitch, especially Stitch. I think we would be able to do much better!

And about Gyro Gearloose, I haven't given the ride all that much thought yet, but it would of course include Gyro (AA possibly), his little helper, a lot of his wacky inventions, Roboduck or whatever it's called (dunno if you guys know that) and yeah...

That's it for now. Oh and Walt, I've done some fun sketches of a castle, which I will show when I get home so you can see more of what I would see in a castle!

ImaginEAR

Stitch in Space! is DEFINETLY NOT SGE.

What it is is Lilo and Stitch give you a tour of the universe. There will be a Stitch and Lilo AA and will be a lot like Star Tours.

Wannabe Walt

What it is is Lilo and Stitch give you a tour of the universe. There will be a Stitch and Lilo AA and will be a lot like Star Tours.

Stitch Only! Lilo definatly cannot be put in Tomorrowland. Lilo would be more of an Adventureland or possibly Toontown (really she doesn't even fit in the MK)

i've got sketchup, too, if anyone needs a SN, just holler at me, 475$ is a bit much, so i'm wanting to share the love.

I need the love! :lol: SHARE WITH ME PLZZZ! I sooo want the full version!

ImaginEAR

Wannabe Walt said:
Stitch Only! Lilo definatly cannot be put in Tomorrowland. Lilo would be more of an Adventureland or possibly Toontown (really she doesn't even fit in the MK)

Okay. He needs a bit of a helper, so I'm thinking either Jumbaa or Pleakley.

MCBRIZZ5

Alrite well since every1 seems to be working on a land, I guess Ill take time of WWOS and begin work on one of the other lands. I believe you said Frontierland was open Nexus????

MCBRIZZ5

Just Check THese Ideas out
NeXuS1000 said:
Frontierland
Attractions:
- Splash Mountain: YEA
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad: YEA BUT DIFF
- Gold Fever: The Chronicles of Klondike: ????????
- Country Bear Jambaroo: IM ASSUMING COUNTRY BEAR JAMBOREE
- Fort Duckburg: ????? TOM SAYWER ISLAND
- Mark Twain Riverboat: ALRITE BUT DOESNT THAT LAUNCH IN ANOTHER LAND
- Cornelius Coot’s Shooting Range: YEA
- The Junior Woodchucks: Survival in the Wild: ??????????
Shows:
- The Diamond Horseshoe Revue (at Slue Foot Sue) OF COURSE
Dining:
- Goofy’s Ranch Restaurant:
- Klondike Inn:
- Fort Duckburg Turkey Legs:
- The Diamond Horseshoe:
- River Belle Terrace:
- Clarabella Cow’s Dockside Refreshments:
- Gladstone Glander’s The Golden Nugget:
- Cornelius Coot’s Buttered Corn:
- Oceanview Café (on the Riverboat):
NOT TO WORRIED ABOUT THIS BUT UNLESS YOU HAVE ANY SPECIFIC IDEAS
Shops:
- Fort Duckburg Merchants:
- The Gold Mine:
- Woody’s Woodcraft:
- Praire Outpust:
- Goofy’s Country Hats:
- Mickey’s Wild West Wear:
- Westward Trading Co.
SEE RESTURANTS AND ALSO A SPLASH MOUNTAIN SOUVINEAR POST AND BT MOUNTAIN SOUEVINEER STAND
:[/QUOTE

stitchcastle

Have you guys ever thought of making a Stitch attraction set in the time when he was just created? You know that time when he got away from Jumba...before he escaped to Earth?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom