Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

MCBRIZZ5

:) Just making sure.:animwink: After I read that whole sneak preview thing up top I was beginning to think that that was going to happen here. I'm glad it isn't.:sohappy:

ImaginEAR

Good! Now, I was thinking about the castle. Have you picked a princess yet? If you want, I can draw a castle and put it up. I just need a princess.

Nexus- are you doing the fireworks show? I was thinking of a new effect that would allow Tinker Bell to fly around the entire park, but we would need a tall Space, Big Thunder, Volcano, Train Station and a mountain in the northern part of the park.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
The castle will be a new variant of Cinderella...

And about the fireworks show; Wannabe Walt is working on one (look a little further back in this thread) that actually would involve the whole park. Me and Wannabe Walt talked a bit about this, how it could really involve all the different areas of the park (each area will definitly have its own tall structure to represent it and the structure can be seen from everywhere in the park).

Adventureland - Fire Mountain
Frontierland - SPlash Mountain / BTMR
Shadowland - Haunted Mansion / Bald Mountain
Fantasyland - The castle (doh!)
Toontown - Scrooge's Moneybin
Tomorrowland - Space Mountain

And Main Street will have the railroad station as its main building, although it wont be as tall.

SO let me hear your ideas. Involving Tinkerbell certainly wouldn't be a bad idea!

ImaginEAR

Ya, I was pretty sure it was you or kent. Good thing it will involve the whole park. Sort of like "E-Tickets in the Sky" from Remember... Dreams Come True...?

It will use the technology from Remember... Dreams Come True... when Tink flies around the castle, except the castle would be the park, get it? I think it would begin at the castle, head to Tomorrowland, and then go counterclockwise around the park. Tink would flash her wand at each location (Space, Big Thunder, Scrooge's Moneybin, Cinderella Castle, etc.) and the whole structure would come alive with music and lights themed to each land. IE, blue and white lights and futuristic music at the Space Mountain stop.

Of course, just an idea, not much more. You're free to use it in this concept, but not in another project, unless you ask me first and i say yes. Thank you! *bows*

Wannabe Walt

Good! Now, I was thinking about the castle. Have you picked a princess yet? If you want, I can draw a castle and put it up. I just need a princess.

Nexus- are you doing the fireworks show? I was thinking of a new effect that would allow Tinker Bell to fly around the entire park, but we would need a tall Space, Big Thunder, Volcano, Train Station and a mountain in the northern part of the park.

I am currently working with Nexus to make a castle (Cinderella). I presented one to him, but he didn't like it, and I understand why. So, I am getting ready to start a new one. I am also working on fireworks. The title is "Once Upon A Time...". It will surround about 2/3 of the park (Adventureland/Frontierland border all the way around to the middle of Tomorrowland). This will be HUGE!

Also, ImaginEAR, your idea about having a part for each land...me and Nexus actually discussed that previously and decided it was a wonderful idea!

NeXuS1000

Original Poster

ImaginEAR

O_O

Wow.

Um... I'll do some Tomorrowland drafts or ideas... I think some ideas from Disney Texas will be used. There will be NO HISTA or Star Tours though.

ImaginEAR

Well, I found my old Tomorrowland Drafts...

Attractions
Space Mountain
Astro Orbitor
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Rescue
Tomorrowland Speedway- a new Speedway that uses electricity instead of gas. The cars look very futuristic
WEDway People Mover
ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
Stitch in Space! - Join Stitch as he pilots you around the universe to escape from the Galactic Federation (not SGE)

Shops
Jumba's Experiment Lab- Stitch in Space! exits here
Speedway Pit- Grab your Tomorrowland Speedway and "Cars" merchandise here!
Mickey's Tomorrow- Grab some Tomorrowland Merchandise here!

Restaurants
Cosmic Jay's Moonlight Cafe
CompuKitchen- Eat in the Restaurant of the future!

Ewww... I hate these plans...

The only things that are staying are Space Mountain, Astro Orbitor, Buzz (new name), People Mover (new name), and maybe Stitch in Space!. I think CompuKitchen will stay, mostly because I love the concept.

ImaginEAR

Here's some things about Tomorrowland-

Theme: The Tomorrow that never was

Color Scheme: dark blue, light blue, white, silver, gold (think of Disneyland's new Tomorrowland)

Restaurants: 2; 1 counter service, 1 sit down (CompuKitchen)

Attractions: at least 7

Shops: 3 or more

MCBRIZZ5

yea for Tomorrowland think we have Walt Disney's World of Tomorrow too. I think if u ask Nexus he can show u a 3d picture of the building. I think it is very cool.

Wannabe Walt

Nexus....WOW! That is amazing! I SOOOO want that program! I am working on the new castle, I drew up something, so now I just have to remake it in CAD, add color and texture, then send it to you!

ImaginEAR...Tomorrowland sounds good! I like the color scheme. When Nexus and I discussed it, we thought it would be good to use lighter earth tones (pretty well what you have...) and have neon lights outlining things. You know how Main Street at WDW is lit up with the bulbs at night? Well convert those to neon lines, and change the setting to tomorrowland. We thought those could be like brighter colors (neon green, red, blue, yellow, etc.) What do you think?

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
ImaginEAR --> Just so you know, it's not that we can't use those ideas, but you need to get the overview document, so you know what is already planned. But I do like it and we need to find out the right mix. I'll send the doc if I can get your mail address.

Stitch --> Well, I'm working on Main Street and I see ImaginEAR wanted to do some TL, so any other land. But do remember that we already got some initial drafts. Give me your email and I'll send it to you!

ImaginEAR

NeXuS1000 said:
ImaginEAR --> Just so you know, it's not that we can't use those ideas, but you need to get the overview document, so you know what is already planned. But I do like it and we need to find out the right mix. I'll send the doc if I can get your mail address.

Hope you got my PM.

Um.. if i'm not posting for awhile, it's because I'm gonna be in Florida (Ft. Myers) to cheer on my Red Sox!

Walt Disney's World of Tomorrow- YES!!! I knew i forgot something!!

Neon Lights... Ya, just so much so that it doesn't look tacky, but yes.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
ImaginEAR said:
Hope you got my PM.

Um.. if i'm not posting for awhile, it's because I'm gonna be in Florida (Ft. Myers) to cheer on my Red Sox!

Walt Disney's World of Tomorrow- YES!!! I knew i forgot something!!

Neon Lights... Ya, just so much so that it doesn't look tacky, but yes.

I already sent the Overview file... didn't you get it?

BTW, you should get a hotmail account or something...

Wannabe Walt

New Castle done! (Nexus had problems with the last one again! :lol: ) This one is super good though! lol. I am now working on Once Upon A Dream... like previously said, all the lands will be incorperated. I can't think of any music for Tomorrowland though, except for the Star Wars theme. Any ideas?

I don't have to time to upload the castle tonight, but I will tomorrow! I'll link to it then!

1stStarIC2nite

Wannabe Walt said:
New Castle done! (Nexus had problems with the last one again! :lol: ) This one is super good though! lol. I am now working on Once Upon A Dream... like previously said, all the lands will be incorperated. I can't think of any music for Tomorrowland though, except for the Star Wars theme. Any ideas?

I don't have to time to upload the castle tonight, but I will tomorrow! I'll link to it then!

"There's A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow"? Unless there is no CoP in this TL. You could always take DL's cut on TL.. do some quotes from attractions (Subs, Inner Space, etc.) and then finish with Star Wars.

Anyways, this project looks really nice... good job everyone!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom