Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

Wannabe Walt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabe Walt
Jumbaa is Stitch's creator right? And who is Pleakley again? Is that the short, skinny green alien that is obsessed with mosquitos?

Yes and Yes.

In that case, use Jumbaa. I think he would go better, since he is Stitch's creator!.

McBrizz that sounds like a good Frontierland to me! Remember, Splash Mountain and Big Thunder will be the icons of the land (used in Once Upon A Time...) so they have to stand out and have ways to be specially lit (I will post more info on that later)

MCBRIZZ5

yea that was basically the list Nexus posted. I'm sure attractions will leave and be added. Rite now I'm thinking more along the lines of a similar SM but a pretty much redesigned BTM possibly a little bigger so it stands out.

Nexus- I wanted to know about Tom Saywer Island. Should it go in Fronteirland or not anywhere because its more old wilderness then Adventure (arabian,south american, etc.)

ImaginEAR

Wannabe Walt said:

Big, BIG improvements. I really like this one... but... It needs a few smaller towers and turrets in the front. I agree with Kent, tho. Do this one!

Use Jumbaa? Okay. Pleakley will make an appearence though.

McBrizz- when you said "What is it? A roller coaster or SGE?" It's neither. SiS! (abbreviations) is a simulator, using the same technology from Star Tours and StormRider (Tokyo DisneySea)

MCBRIZZ5

O yea and thats a much better drawing Walt. Now just create on sketchup and you are set. O and i have an idea of what BTM is going to be like. AS I said a little more wilder and a couple of other surprises

ImaginEAR

MCBRIZZ5 said:
O yea and thats a much better drawing Walt. Now just create on sketchup and you are set. O and i have an idea of what BTM is going to be like. AS I said a little more wilder and a couple of other surprises

Wilder than Paris's BTMRR?

Wannabe Walt

Thanks everyone for the compliments! ImaginEAR, once I build it in sketchup (if i get it...) then I will post pics from that. Maybe it will look "fuller" then, if not I will add on then. If I had a 3d CAD program, that would be much better! I looked at Best Buy today and all they had was TurboCAD for $99. Hopefully I will get a good 3D CAD or SketchUp soon!

MCBRIZZ5

Wannabe Walt-read my PM I think you'll like it.

AS for BTM not really sure what Paris's is like but i would compare it to what Everast is "supposed to be" but a littile less intense. There is going to be a drop over 60ft because the train will dodge a rock by going under it. I also was thinking of making an Old Jebidiah AA in the beggiinng telling you to go get the gold for him. I also need a lot of suggestions on Frontierland especially SM and I need to know what 2 of the rides are. And also yes or no for Tom Sawyer Island

I would like to see stich (cant believe I am saying this) but am a little hesitant aobut Buzz. If you feel that strongly about then go with it.

ImaginEAR

Paris's BTMRR is on an island, and is considered the wildest of he world's Big Thunder Mountains.

Tom Sawyer Island- Um... well... maybe. Let's just put it on hold, see some maps, and decide later.

Buzz- Well, maybe... It's now a park regular, with Hong Kong and Paris getting it, so...

MCBRIZZ5

alrite yea itll probably be wildest.

Sounds good on TSI.

Buzz could we somehow makie it a little more innaovative to amkie it different from the others. If yes then go for it

ImaginEAR

How can we make it more innovative? It's hard.. Hmm... we're gonna use the same (or similar) omnimovers from Disneyland... Better sets and effects than Space Ranger Spin... How can this be more interactive? *thinks* PICK YOUR PATH!!! Guest can pick their path to help get Zurg. [uses Horizons technology]

MCBRIZZ5

About Stitch I was wondering what you thought about it being 3D and a simulator. Only problem I see is there are to many 3D shows in Tomorrowland but I tohught why not throw it out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom