Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
If you're good at math, it certainly helps you to use SketchUp. I think it's fairly straight-forward, I learned it in a day or so...

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Ehrm, actually I'm not sure on that one either, since I think it was swan&dolphin who already had an idea for an egyptian hotel, but please do try to come up with something if you want to :)

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Heh, perhaps...

About the three other hotels, none of them are taken... you can try to do one if you like to...

MCBRIZZ5

On what u wanted before Nexus (the aerial pics) i started a thread about it. Hopefully someone responds. And if nayone has any here please speak.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Since I'm going to start sketching an overview of the Magic Kingdom very soon, I will now need all ideas and suggestions I can get. This includes which classis rides (fully untouched) you would want, which altered rides, which completely new rides as well as new lands/themed areas for the park. Right now I want all the input I can get, so i can get inspired.

This doesn't mean that I will finalize the exact outcome of each land, I will still need people to do that, but to make the park look normal I need to do an overview of the whole thing as the very first and that also means I need to place the different rides etc. There will be room for some changes though...

TiggerificChick

Well i would like the Carousel of Progress in there AS IS!!! I love that thing! And then you have some of the obvious classics like Haunted Mansion and Pirates. Also splash mountain and Big Thunder. I think that Space mountain needs to be a little more-How sould i say this- Thrillier(i Know its not a word). Umm-- thats all for now. :)

m star

Could splash mountain be themed on a different movie (and possibly called something else)? I don't really like the song of the south and its characters. The ride itself is fine.

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
Personally I would prefer if COP were moved to Epcot in Isle of Disney, so...

Both Haunted Mansion and Pirates I have plans to alter quite a bit.
Splash Mountain I would leave pretty much as it is and Big Thunder should be a little more thrilling, I think so too :)

But please, what I really need is EVERY idea you would want for your perfect idea of a Magic Kingdom...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom