Isle of Disney - Imagineering paradise!

TiggerificChick

Hey, i know im a little late, but i would love to help in any way i can.
How did you do that? It's amazing!!!
I would like to work on the futuristic hotel if it's not taken and i also have a question. I think that the futuristic hotel should be based on what Walt had in mind when he created epcot(like the model in tta). is that what you had already had in mind or what? i would really like to work with you guys and gals!!!

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
You are welcomed to help in any way, but personally I think it would be best to wait with EPCOT and the futuristic hotel till we're done with almost anything else. For me it's the most important, interesting and difficult part of the project, so when we got all the only stuff off our backs, then we can turn to this...

wdwswan&dolphin

NeXuS1000 said:
Yeah, but I mean just a quick rough sketch, if ya know what I mean. Just so I can see the shapes and such, nothing big really...

And maybe you have a pic or two of the style of building you would want?

I'll draw a rough sketch later, when I have more time.
The resort hotel should look like the once-planned-but-now-put-on-indefinite-hold WDW resort Eagle Pines Villas Resort: http://www.wdwmagic.com/dvceaglepines.htm

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
ok, thanks s&d!

ImaginEAR --> Just remember that almost everything that you've worked on for the Disney Texas project could be used in this project as well...

ImaginEAR

NeXuS1000 said:
ImaginEAR --> Just remember that almost everything that you've worked on for the Disney Texas project could be used in this project as well...

How... What? Are you threatening to steal my ideas?!?

NeXuS1000

Original Poster
ImaginEAR said:
How... What? Are you threatening to steal my ideas?!?

I'm most certainly are not. There's no fun in stealing ideas. I'm saying if you were to join this project, all your work on the Disney Texas project wouldn't be wasted, as I'm sure lots of it could be used at Isle of Disney...

ImaginEAR

Oh. Okay. It was just the way you worded it that made me think that you... wanted... my ideas from Disney Texas. Sorry, no offense.

Oh, what program did you use to make the models?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom