IS THIS YOUR LAST TRIP?

HOW MANY ARE CONSIDERING YOUR NEXT TRIP TO BE YOUR LAST TRIP!?

• YES, This will be my last trip

• NO, I will continue to go and get sub-par quality

Results are only viewable after voting.

bethymouse

I didn't vote. It may be my last trip this year for a while. I turn 50 in 2019, so considering all of the changes the parks are going through, that might be best to wait a few years ( money too).:( I don't know if SWL and Pixarland and such will be ready by then though. I know that Avatarland will be soon, but we just might wait for that too ( capacity crowds). Love to go every year. I haven't noticed "sub par", but I have noticed some areas need improvement (AKA- poor old EPCOT).:(

yensid67

Original Poster
OK GUYS CALM DOWN! The post was not worded the right way. SUB-PAR was referring to all the negative posts I have read on here and not so much what I have experienced..to that I say MY BAD! And what is sub-par to some isn't to others and vice versa! I was only making a suggestion to sub-par because I cannot go every year or every few years! I guess the poll I should have started should have been from the perspective of someone that HAS TO save for years.(not those that go more than once every few years) Sub-par should have meant room for improvement!

To all these comments I say I am sorry for not wording it better, but at least there is dialogue!

And now it's time for this poll to say goodbye and not cause anymore comments that SEEM like I am being attacked because I didn't word something the right way!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Matt you so funny...made me smile!

I just didn't want to stir up any negative chatter, but MY BAD!

I have seen the nicest seemingly normal threads get turned into a debacle! Lol This is mild compared to most that go awry. I can't stand the negativity or harshness some can bring myself but yours really has not been that bad. So no worries! :p

Matt_Black

I wish I could have a sub par experience at WDW... Maybe I should try Fantasia Gardens on my next trip.

y7Z0L.jpg

copcarguyp71

I chose yes but the straw has already broken the camels back for us. Our last trip was in 2013 and will remain so until...well, in all honesty there is so much toothpaste all over the counter I am becoming afraid there is no way it will ever go back in the tube.

Konor

Another "Disney isn't what it was, it isn't worth the cost, must oust X before I go back, etc." thread but with a twist. In this one at least they admit they are a hypocrite and say they will go back even while they complain. All the others just post rants and say that we all need to hit Disney where it hurts...all the while standing in line to get into the park.

Goofyernmost

This post has the biggest disparity between message and emoticon. You will die!!!! lolololol!!!!
It comes from the philosophy of "Don't worry, be happy". Might as well laugh about it because crying won't help. I just finished an intensive month or so planning what will happen after that event to save my children from having to figure it out. Although stressful, I have to admit that there was also a lot of laughter involved. Things like telling the cemetery people that I wanted a place with a nice view and almost buying a cremains vessel that looked like a Chock Full O'Nuts Coffee can.:happy:

216bruce

LET'S SEE HERE...OH..CAPS..SORRY. uM..DARN...OK, Yeah, I'll continue to go and enjoy the subpar quality. It's the 'Murican way!
Seriously, these posts are hilarious. They come off like a tabloid headline or click bait header. Maybe try... RIDES THAT KILL!!!!! WILL YOU CONTINUE TO RISK YOUR LIFE AT WDW WHILE COSTS ARE CUT AND PEOPLE DIE????!!!???!!! Please vote yes or no

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
This July trip will be my senior trip... And it will be my last trip going to WDW. Not Disneyland, but Disney world. At least for a VERY long time..

Starting up college, and the sad experience I pay thousands of dollars for, I'd rather spend my few dollars of college money left on visiting New York or something.

We couldn't believe the price it will be costing me to take 3 friends for 4 days in July.. It's a $3,000 trip. That is a lot of money for a 4 day vacation. Especially for a theme park.

Doug Means

I'm taking a couple years off from Disney, although not due to the current offering. I'm just in the process of building a house. My kids love going to Disney, as do my wife and I. The only time I have any negative feelings about going is when I read these boards. I am looking forward to some new attractions that will be available by the next time that we book a trip.
sometimes as i read these boards i think, "why do people on here even go to WDW if they hate it so much?"

StarWarsGirl

My vote was the first one and was YES. I have a 2018 trip planned and this will be my last time going to ANY Disney Park! The reason: POOR Show Quality, HIGH Prices: not only for the parks
So you're never going again to any Disney park, including DLR, DLP, Tokyo DL, or Hong Kong (which has extremely low prices fyi, if you don't count the cost of travel to China)? Because you've been unhappy with your experience at WDW? That seems...just plain silly to say you're NEVER going again to ANY Disney park. I could see reducing your trips or waiting for more to open, but to say you're never going again?

Suit yourself. I've got a lifetime of continual Disney trips ahead of me.
itx84.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom