IS THIS YOUR LAST TRIP?

HOW MANY ARE CONSIDERING YOUR NEXT TRIP TO BE YOUR LAST TRIP!?

• YES, This will be my last trip

• NO, I will continue to go and get sub-par quality

Results are only viewable after voting.

yensid67

Original Poster
Just wanted to start a poll and find out who has declared that this next trip will be your last until things change at Disney World!

We all have complained that things are not up to par or take too long! The only way to get the message through to Disney is to start hitting them where it's gonna hurt...THEIR POCKETS!

My vote was the first one and was YES. I have a 2018 trip planned and this will be my last time going to ANY Disney Park! The reason: POOR Show Quality, HIGH Prices: not only for the parks, but for travel/gas and hotels.

yensid67

Original Poster
To answer your question Noel...It will be my 50 birthday celebration trip that I have been planning fro 5 years, there Is no other place I would rather spend it than at a place that made me the happiest as a Cast Member and a place where I truly saw my parents happy and with smiles on their faces! Despite all the problems I said, I will go back for one last hoorah! My reasons for going back are more because of the parents!

Noellikechristmas

To answer your question Noel...It will be my 50 birthday celebration trip that I have been planning fro 5 years, there Is no other place I would rather spend it than at a place that made me the happiest as a Cast Member and a place where I truly saw my parents happy and with smiles on their faces! Despite all the problems I said, I will go back for one last hoorah! My reasons for going back are more because of the parents!

I see your point, but I think your point is one of the main reason why other people go. They what to share the memories they had as kids, with their own children.

rufio

It will be my 50 birthday celebration trip that I have been planning fro 5 years, there Is no other place I would rather spend it...

Meanwhile, you call it sub-par and complain that you will NEVER go back because it's so terrible? It's obviously not that bad if you're paying to go back, planning for five years or not. If you truly thought it was that bad, my guess is you'd go somewhere else instead.

SW_matt

Option 3- Not my last trip because WDW still surpasses everything else that is comparable. Yeah things are probably a little worse off than they were when I first went but swings and round-abouts man, these things happen in cycles and you can bet your bottom dollar (or Great British pound in this case) that this sort of thing has happened before and things will pick up and its sure to happen again..... Its also not just about the parks- i.e resorts etc.

Also at the risk of sounding a little abrupt, you can abstain and put the foot down all you like, Disney will still spin on regardless and will barely notice your money.

Cmdr_Crimson

Even when the parks eventually start looking like this.....
Life-After-Disney-4.jpg

life_after_disney__epcot_veiw_by_eledoremassis02-d3j2wif.jpg

life-after-disney-12.jpg

I WILL Still Go!:D

Raineman

I won't be back for a while, but it will not be my last trip. We have gone twice since spring of 2014, and we would like to try something different for the next couple of years-probably an all-inclusive in the Caribbean, lying on the beach with a drink in my hand for a week :D That would hopefully get us to a point where Pandora, Toy Story land and Star Wars Land will all be complete (or close to it). If we find that the new additions do not add much value to our trip, then we may leave it longer until we return, but I can't see us not returning, even when my daughter is grown up and out of the house.

Roakor

I can't say my next visit will be my last visit, in fact I am sure it won't be. However for the first time we have found ourselves considering other places to go instead of Disney next time. We will likely still go but if things keep heading in the direction they are now at the parks I don't think it will be as often.

Doug Means

i'm not sure i agree with the wording of the "sub-par quality" choice. when we travel to WDW we research whats up and running and whats not. even though we are sometimes disappointed about a referb thats going on or something we like is down for whatever reason, we find the things that are going strong and good, and have a great time with that. we've never seen sub-par quality, but we don't look for it either.

jakeman

I think we need to be fair and reword both questions to the same tone:

Yes, this will be my last trip because I'm easily influenced by opinions by anonymous posters on the internet
No, I will continue to go because I'm easily influenced by marketing
Maybe, I'm an adult and will make the decision based on my personal cost to value ratio

DfromATX

Trip planned for July, then we'll wait a few years before going again, and I'm already planning trips with my grandchildren (that don't exist yet). We don't go every year anyway, but we love it when we do and we also enjoy other vacation destinations.

You know, some people go only once in their entire lifetime - gasp! :eek:

Doug Means

i don't understand how you could plan to get sub-par quality, i would never go anywhere, anywhere i thought it was going to be sub-par. what happens if you go and its not sub-par? you've already said you're not going back?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom