Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Cmdr_Crimson

Now that I see the view without the hat I don't like it as much as I though I would, can we put it back? ;)

Take it baaaack.....
nc-angry-gun-aim-o.gif

Communicore

I know many of you are happy but I am not.. I worked at Hollywood Studios for 7 years in the entertainment dept. My 5day bid for those years was the Hat Location. The hat has a special place in my heart and I know I maybe the only one on this board that thinks this way but I am extremely bummed its no longer there!
I could kind of empathize since I worked at MK and a couple years was during the castle cake era. So I liked the cake, not for its looks but for the purpose that it served as a memento of those years.

Seth7721

No its not. :rolleyes: The app still shows me the BAH. All of the merchandise Disney is putting out right now indicates the icon (temp for now or whatever) is the Earful Tower.

Yes it is changed! Sorry if someone else noted it first. I have been reading the recent pages, but I guess I didn't look thoroughly enough through all 383 to make sure no one else noted it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 119

halltd

As much as I hate selfie sticks, I'm a bit surprised no one has used one to take a picture over the wall at the foundation of the hat.

Who's at the park today? Borrow someone's selfie stick, please! K, thx.

:D

PS: I love this thread, all the photo updates, the anticipation of every morning's updates, and all the GIFs. I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do tomorrow morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom