Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

YodaMan

As much as I hate selfie sticks, I'm a bit surprised no one has used one to take a picture over the wall at the foundation of the hat.

Who's at the park today? Borrow someone's selfie stick, please! K, thx.

:D

PS: I love this thread, all the photo updates, the anticipation of every morning's updates, and all the GIFs. I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do tomorrow morning.

I'm going again today to see what's changed, but as of yesterday the ears and hand pieces were still on the ground to the right of the hat.

wdw71fan

g7MYG0S.jpg

Seabasealpha1

I would like to personally dedicate this one to the BAH. You were a majestic piece of architecture...you were sparkly and cool in the evening light...but you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time...

What was a girl like you doing in a place like this anyway?

KDM31091

I guess now we can start with the discussion of what, if anything, is going there? Are they just going to repair and smooth out the pavement, perhaps put a planter like there was before, and call it a day? That's what I'm hoping for, but then there are those stage rumors which I hope the stage will be something that is flat to the ground unless it's "raised".

Nick Wilde

This is totally fake. Look closely at the picture its too photos put together. This is totally Fake. You should really have taken a closer look at the photo before jumping to conlusions. So should most people on this site. You can see were the pictures were put together its really ovious. Sorry to burst the bubble but that picture is fake!!!! So are the other photos in this form above you all keep finding photo shopped pictured that are so obvisouly fake and altered. You all should be a shamed to fall for such trickery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom