Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

dgp602

Don't worry still plenty to see. We've got SpireWatch coming up next, then FlowerbedWatch/StageWatch/OlafWatch depending on what they decide to put on the former BAH footprint, and then there's SpotlightWatch, and a return to the full night-time lighting of the theatre as it was supposed to be.

The BAH destruction clock may have ticked it's last tick, but there's still plenty of related clocks with a while to tick down yet!
LOL Awesome!!!! I can hence continue my morning ritual without too much turmoil..!! :happy:

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Words can not explain my happiness, and excitement to that picture. This day should be marked on every calander and celebrated for every year till forever. This my friends will be a story told to your children and your children's childrens! You, we were present when the BAH was destoryed! Lol

kagacins

Words can not explain my happiness, and excitement to that picture. This day should be marked on every calander and celebrated for every year till forever. This my friends will be a story told to your children and your children's childrens! You, we were present when the BAH was destoryed! Lol
As great as this is, I will more likely tell my children's children about the overjoyed response from one corner of the internet regarding the disassembly and movement of steel from one location to another location.

Nickelodeon

From social media. It's gone

View attachment 84339

From Michael Fargnoli / Doug Uhlig

EOBJAyk.gif

tumblr_likkepXdqY1qaj5jro1_500.gif

r9FJe.gif

SRQtech

Don't worry still plenty to see. We've got SpireWatch coming up next, then FlowerbedWatch/StageWatch/OlafWatch depending on what they decide to put on the former BAH footprint, and then there's SpotlightWatch, and a return to the full night-time lighting of the theatre as it was supposed to be.

The BAH destruction clock may have ticked it's last tick, but there's still plenty of related clocks with a while to tick down yet!

YESSSSSSSSSS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom