Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Marlins1

HS is hurting - hopefully help or at least an announcement is on the way soon. Right now I think it is easily the worst of the 8 major theme parks in Florida. Somehow it is still 4th in attendance.

erasure fan1

I get what you are saying. But, without the hat there is still more room to maneuver the hub area. Imagine the stage AND the hat there at the same time, those were cramped times.
Yea it's a bit less cramped but the view still stinks. My wife wanted a picture as we entered and I said no thanks, I don't want a picture with a big ugly stage.

cheezbat

HS is hurting - hopefully help or at least an announcement is on the way soon. Right now I think it is easily the worst of the 8 major theme parks in Florida. Somehow it is still 4th in attendance.
That's only because its lumped in with the WDW ticketing system....it's just cheaper and easier for most people to go there over spending more money going to SeaWorld, Universal, or Busch.

Honestly though, I think if DHS had a single day only ticket price and you put it up against the other parks, it would easily fall to 7th or 8th place. Both Uni parks are far superior in my opinion.

Marlins1

That's only because its lumped in with the WDW ticketing system....it's just cheaper and easier for most people to go there over spending more money going to SeaWorld, Universal, or Busch.

Honestly though, I think if DHS had a single day only ticket price and you put it up against the other parks, it would easily fall to 7th or 8th place. Both Uni parks are far superior in my opinion.
So are both Busch parks IMO. Most of the HS shows are actually very good but you can only see them so many times. The life has just been sucked out of that park over time.

Cmdr_Crimson

There was never a hat to begin with.....
Star-Wars-These-Arent-the-Droids.gif

Move along....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom