Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Monoblanco13

I'm sure the center stage is just for Star Wars Weekends, its coming up so why changes the maps again till after. I will wait till after the Summer to see how things progress.

In effort to make quick transition and keep some new park elements a surprise, the stage platform and hydraulic lifts are being pre-fab and fitted off site and will be installed in just one weeks time. The retractable lighting rigs will be permitted ahead of that as pits must be dug and electrical / data lines setup before their installation... o_O :arghh: If only....

The dug pit as of 3/16

Attachments

• 150316-DSC_0100.JPG
    150316-DSC_0100.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 271
I know, but there are also a ton of reports of people saying they were told by cast members "manning the walls" to delete photos taken OTW. So, it might not be written anywhere, but if a CM asks you to delete photos and you refuse, I'm guessing they can technically throw you out of the park. I mean, it IS their park.

Nothing happened to me on Monday.

MGMBoy

That's what I am afraid is going to happen. :oops:

I don't see how. The photos do not show anything deep that would be needed to submerge the equipment needed to extract and retract the rigging, and there does not seem to be enough space for that rigging down there in the first place. I hope I am wrong, but it looks like they are going for a more permanent solution.

Just a thought, why couldn't the vast majority of the stage lighting come from the "eyebrow" planters and maybe retractable rigs on the wings of the Chinese Theatre? That, combined with a good footlight setup could provide enough lighting for a lot of functions I would think.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom