Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

roj2323

Guys if they were just demoing the hat to install a huge stage in its place I highly doubt they would be reinstalling the Spires on GMR. Give it a rest

roj2323

It's considered backstage and they have and will harass people about taking photos like that.
They can harass you but there's really nothing they can do provided you are not cast or using the photos to make money off them. Source I was cast until a few weeks ago (left for personal reasons). I have also contacted corporate about taking construction photos and all they said is provided your feet are touching the ground they can't stop you.

FigmentJedi

The new maps at Hollywood Studios say "Center Stage" where the hat used to be.

The celebration shouldn't last long. We finally lost the BAH, only to get a stupid stage to obstruct the view of the Theater. This is just sad.

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't think that they are going to shot themselves in the foot again. We'll see, but, I doubt it.

Cool... where do you live? Is it nearby that big pile of petrified dinosaur poop? I've never seen one, sounds interesting.;)

Guys if they were just demoing the hat to install a huge stage in its place I highly doubt they would be reinstalling the Spires on GMR. Give it a rest

Why are you all acting like the new stage is gonna be 250 feet tall and feature Neon Olaf Rims?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
They can harass you but there's really nothing they can do provided you are not cast or using the photos to make money off them. Source I was cast until a few weeks ago (left for personal reasons). I have also contacted corporate about taking construction photos and all they said is provided your feet are touching the ground they can't stop you.

I think this is where people ran into trouble in the past. If I remember right people were standing on things to get pictures over the Fantasyland expansion walls.

Goofyernmost

Why are you all acting like the new stage is gonna be 250 feet tall and feature Neon Olaf Rims?
I believe that I am "acting" just the opposite of that. I don't think it will be that at all and from even from what I have imagined, on my own, seeing what is left to work with, I think it will be a multifunctional area that can be used as a stage when necessary. I asked them to fax me copies of the blueprints, but, so far my machine has been quiet. They need to work on their transparency.;)

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I believe that I am "acting" just the opposite of that. I don't think it will be that at all and from even from what I have imagined, on my own, seeing what is left to work with, I think it will be a multifunctional area that can be used as a stage when necessary. I asked them to fax me copies of the blueprints, but, so far my machine has been quiet. They need to work on their transparency.;)

You know full well that when one person says something on this site it's automatically attributed to everyone, that's just the way it works. ;)

G00fyDad

Not to just be contradictory, although I am good at that, I haven't seen anyone walking down main street smoking a cigarette since the mid 90's. I have, however, seen a large number of people attempting to take a picture of the backstage areas and even saw some of the results on this very thread.

I have. I've seen people smoking all over WDW. Everywhere. I even have a photo of one such model citizen smoking right beside a "No smoking" sign. :banghead:

Cesar R M

Here's the fountain they would put in ...
image112.jpg
kIirchB.gif

Launchpad McQuack

I have. I've seen people smoking all over WDW. Everywhere. I even have a photo of one such model citizen smoking right beside a "No smoking" sign. :banghead:

Last month, we saw someone smoking in the covered section of the Pirates queue (right before you go under "Yo Ho, Yo ho, A Pirate's Life For Me" and go to the actual inside part of the queue).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom