Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

FoozieBear

#ThrowbackThursday.

mickey-sorcerer-hat.jpg

jlthomas81

I'm expecting GMR's numbers to go up in the next few weeks, and there will be more than one manager who will be surprised and not understand why.

My husband, who is not a big Disney Fanatic like me, and even though we have been together every single time, he asked me last night when I showed him the picture, "Is that what they replaced the hat with?" :banghead:

Goofyernmost

Another throw-back (up) Thursday! Only reason for me to miss the hat is for nostalgic purposes. I do like the new view much better....but my kids relate to the hat. So thats a tough one for me!
That one's easy. Show them the new (to them) view. Explain the history and the reason why it looks that way and they will be perfectly happy. Kids are more able to understand then most of us grownups give them credit for and can flex much better then we can. :)

jlthomas81

That one's easy. Show them the new (to them) view. Explain the history and the reason why it looks that way and they will be perfectly happy. Kids are more able to understand then most of us grownups give them credit for and can flex much better then we can. :)

Sorry Goof, I probably should have explained more. My 6 year old son is autistic...on all our previous trips, we have given him a picture flip book and used the hat as the icon for HS. I have already printed out a picture of the theater for our upcoming trip, so just hoping he can adapt to the change!!

But I agree. My 9 year old (my future actress) will definitely appreciate the history and importance of the theater :)

Dubman

For some reason the Carousel of Progress song is playing in my mind when watching the video.. haha

There’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day
And tomorrow’s just a dream away
Man has a dream and that’s the start
He follows his dream with mind and heart
And when it becomes a reality
It’s a dream come true for you and me
So there’s a great, big, beautiful tomorrow
Shining at the end of every day
Just a dream away

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom