Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

articos

Yes, but the BAH has a lot more fans than Horizons ever did.
I'm hoping you're not serious.
With all the construction going on around WDW parks, at what point do you think we'll be able to say they're half way done?

DHS: (hat/restore project only) I think as soon as we see the last support gone, they'll be half way through whatever project they have envisioned, assuming there is a stage involved.
MK: The key was in seeing landscaping return. I think they have already reached the half way mark.
AK: .... who knows ...
EPCOT: ... ummm ... poor, forgotten EPCOT.

This is like the owl counting licks to the center of the tootsie roll pop...
It seems most of us are ready to just bite into it and have it done with. :)
Not forgotten.

Cesar R M

With all the construction going on around WDW parks, at what point do you think we'll be able to say they're half way done?

DHS: (hat/restore project only) I think as soon as we see the last support gone, they'll be half way through whatever project they have envisioned, assuming there is a stage involved.
MK: The key was in seeing landscaping return. I think they have already reached the half way mark.
AK: .... who knows ...
EPCOT: ... ummm ... poor, forgotten EPCOT.

This is like the owl counting licks to the center of the tootsie roll pop...
It seems most of us are ready to just bite into it and have it done with. :)

correct on magic kingdom, they are already adding a lot in the areas around the hub.
20150210_171650.jpg

walled area, left side of the hub (near crystal buffet)
20150210_171653.jpg

Next Big Thing

Guys, there's still Castle side to go. It's not as extensive as the current phase, but there's a lot of work still to do.
Hence why I said Majority. Majority = >50%. The non-hub construction is easily around 60% of the total project, if not more.

I know very well how much there is to do and what the site looks like considering I work around that area...

articos

Hence why I said Majority. Majority = >50%. The non-hub construction is easily around 60% of the total project, if not more.

I know very well how much there is to do and what the site looks like considering I work around that area...
Not taking a shot at you, just heading off what seems to be people making the assumption the construction will be wrapping up imminently. There's months to go. You said "the majority of hub work will be completed by the end of the month" and people can easily construe that to mean the project will be wrapping up soon after, when it won't.

Sorry you have deal with the mess of that area every day.

Next Big Thing

Not taking a shot at you, just heading off what seems to be people making the assumption the construction will be wrapping up imminently. There's months to go. You said "the majority of hub work will be completed by the end of the month" and people can easily construe that to mean the project will be wrapping up soon after, when it won't.

Sorry you have deal with the mess of that area every day.
I understand where you're coming from.

And the crowding on Main Street during what amount to fairly light days attendance wise is insane bc of the construction. As a custodial CM, I can't wait for these new areas to open up. Even with the Bypass open virtually every night (sometimes BOTH bypasses! Yes BOTH, and that was in January), it's tough to get anywhere and makes certain things a lot harder than they need to be.

Jwhee

That post was meant to be funny bud..is there something up where the sun doesn't shine for you this morning?
Oh, haha. People just always ask for updates here, when really they could do a basic search on Instagram or Twitter. Didn't pick up on your sarcasm, sorry

MKCP 1985

Tears of joy. LoL! And then I read "Queenbananabean" and if that doesn't make you laugh, well, maybe you should go back to bed and get up on the other side! :happy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom