Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

Seabasealpha1

10948633_1622781937943424_930497815_n.jpg

One ear removed entirely.

photo courtesy Florida Plunge via Instagram
Looking at it...I wonder if they'll cut off the piece on the top of the ring next...and then move to the next ear...maybe to help with structural integrity...

Looks like the red tower thingy is there to help take some of what the ear had done...seems like it would make more sense to take out the stuff on top...at least to me... but eh...whadda I know?

note2001

With all the construction going on around WDW parks, at what point do you think we'll be able to say they're half way done?

DHS: (hat/restore project only) I think as soon as we see the last support gone, they'll be half way through whatever project they have envisioned, assuming there is a stage involved.
MK: The key was in seeing landscaping return. I think they have already reached the half way mark.
AK: .... who knows ...
EPCOT: ... ummm ... poor, forgotten EPCOT.

There is a permit, it's just a matter of time now. ;)

This is like the owl counting licks to the center of the tootsie roll pop...
It seems most of us are ready to just bite into it and have it done with. :)

JohnD

With all the construction going on around WDW parks, at what point do you think we'll be able to say they're half way done?

DHS: (hat/restore project only) I think as soon as we see the last support gone, they'll be half way through whatever project they have envisioned, assuming there is a stage involved.
MK: The key was in seeing landscaping return. I think they have already reached the half way mark.
AK: .... who knows ...
EPCOT: ... ummm ... poor, forgotten EPCOT.

What do you mean, "poor, forgotten EPCOT"???? Why, they're building a new Frozen ride out of the old Maelstrom ride and installing a new meet and greet. That's progress, man.

jensenrick

What do you mean, "poor, forgotten EPCOT"???? Why, they're building a new Frozen ride out of the old Maelstrom ride and installing a new meet and greet. That's progress, man.
Yes, but you can't see it, and no one knows anything- really wears out the patience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom