Is it too early for a January 2010 roll call?

Lucille

January 2010 Roll Call

Is it too early to start a January 2010 roll call?

(Date: Board member's name, resort)

December 29-January 14: BLY
December 30-January 7: TTA-ATW, YCR and SSR
December 30-January 9: disneypearl, Coronado Springs and Pop Century
December 31-January 9: dizzney, BWV and BLT
December 31-January 17: Renee48, Polynesian
January 1-6: vadsnylvr, All-Star Movies
January 1-9: ZuzuPetals, Coronado Springs and Wilderness Lodge
January 1-10: wdwmap.com, Polynesian
January 1-10: popsicletrees, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 1-10: Disneybird, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 2-12: rodman1369, Beach Club Villas
January 3-7: Future Guy, Contemporary
January 3-8: chawk2004, BLT
January 3-10: Nicole220, Beach Club
January 3-10: papercut, CSR
January 3-10: natalia1681, off-site
January 4-9: dubba10, Polynesian
January 4-11: bigdonpaul
January 5-12: IMPoppins, All Star Music
January 5-12: Sweet Melissa, POFQ
January 6-13: petersenjp
January 6-13: Tinkrbell, Pop Century
January 6-13: Summerland24, POR
January 7-8 : LeeSeeBabe
January 7-13: WDWCPF98, Pop Century
January 7-16: tommyp, BCV
January 7-16: bcone, BLT
January 8-11: GoofyFan1
January 8-13: gjpjtj, POR
January 8-15: enough, Boardwalk Villas
January 8-16: DisneyPrincess5, the Polynesian
January 8-17: sweetpea_1993, AKL
January 10-17: Michael Hall
January 10-17: disney4life2008, Pop Century
January 10-17: farmersbell, POFQ
January 10-17: scotth1224, POR
January 11-18: JoeWDW
January 11-20: LongballMG and themoose, Pop Century
January 12-15: disneylemons, Boardwalk
January 15-20: PoohBear119, BLT and Contemporary
January 16-23: Goof-Man, CBR
January 17-21: skyhawk8519, WL
January 18-25: DougK, Polynesian
January 20-26: mitchk, All Star Music
January 20-27: Lucille, Pop Century
January 21-26: rjwalter, Boardwalk Villas
January 22-25: Epcotfan21, Beach Club
January 22-31: Krueg66, Caribbean Beach
January 23-30: raceroom, POFQ
January 23-30: hockeymeb, Pop Century
January 23-30: tazhughes, Boardwalk Villas
January 23-31: obrienIII, POFQ
January 23-February 1: Club 34, CSR
January 23-February 1: disneyfankev, Pop Century
January 24- : amaley01, POR
January 24-29: captainkidd, Beach Club Villas
January 24-31: pixiesteno, All-Star Music
January 25-February 1: ZipaDeeDooDad, POR
January 29-February 1: MistressLynnie
January 30-February 3: sparky03, Pop Century
January 30-February 6: DonChi, Contemporary
January 31-February : GentlRose, Wilderness Lodge

(I'll add people's info as they post it to the thread. If I get something wrong or forget you, let me know.)

P.S. If anyone starts a Pre-Trip Report, please post a link! I love reading them.

mitchk

Hi Mitch! I added you to the list. Did you make that shirt or does the site sell them? We'll be there almost the exact days as you except we'll be at Pop Century.

Hello :wave: I hope to see you there, and yup this site sells shirts, I got mine a few years back, and I always bring it with me on my trips to the World. :wave:

Upvote 0

mitchk

^^^ Hey, Mitch, we will be crossing over times at ASMu resort, we're checking in on Jan 24 for 7 days. No tee shirts though.

I'll be there :sohappy: I'm staying in a PR, so I'll be up around the front of the resort. Keep an eye out for me :wave: It would be great to meet more WDWMAGIC folks :)

Upvote 0

mitchk

Is there some competition going on??
Does that mean Pop Century is going to be bad too?

No, from what I've been told, they keep them out of POP :wave: I wanted to switch to POP, but my wife likes All Star Music (I told her we should try something new, we have stayed at All Star Sports many times, Old Key West once, and Music on our last trip). So, Im gonna put on my happy face :D, and just have fun .... It's Disney World :king:. How could I not have fun :sohappy:

Upvote 0

bcone

January 7-16...5th year for running the marathon and a 1/2...it's annual for us now and the crowds the week after the marathon are usually incredibly low! Bay Lake Towers!

Upvote 0

Epcotfan21

Just booked January 22-25 at the 45% off AP rate for Beach Club Resort. A little getaway after the holiday season for my wife and I. Anyone have any experience with the week after MLK weekend? I'm hoping the weather is nice and the crowds are low.

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
No, from what I've been told, they keep them out of POP :wave: I wanted to switch to POP, but my wife likes All Star Music (I told her we should try something new, we have stayed at All Star Sports many times, Old Key West once, and Music on our last trip). So, Im gonna put on my happy face :D, and just have fun .... It's Disney World :king:. How could I not have fun :sohappy:

Is this band thing going to make the parks crowded??

Just booked January 22-25 at the 45% off AP rate for Beach Club Resort. A little getaway after the holiday season for my wife and I. Anyone have any experience with the week after MLK weekend? I'm hoping the weather is nice and the crowds are low.

We were there the week after MLK in 2008 and the crowds were pretty low. The weather was also nice. I hope it's the same this time!

Upvote 0

mitchk

How can i buy the t shirts????

I just looked all over the site, and I can't find the WDWMAGIC store :shrug:. I know you were able to buy WDWMAGIC stuff from this site as recent as a few months ago (I had asked if they had any updated shirts, the ones they had all said 10 years of magic, but it has been at least 3 years since this site turned 10). Try to get in contact with Steve .. he runs things here ;) :wave:

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

My mother (disneybird) and I each have a button. We carry them on our bags. If you happen to see two of those walking past you in the parks between January 2-9, feel free to say hello!

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

Ok fellow January WDW travelers...a few recently announced rehabs to be aware of.

Test Track will be closed 1/11-1/17
Living with the Land will be closed 1/18-2/5

I'm really glad we get to do both, although we'll have to ride TT a few times in the beginning of our trip because it closes during our trip.

Upvote 0

Sweet Melissa

Ok fellow January WDW travelers...a few recently announced rehabs to be aware of.

Test Track will be closed 1/11-1/17
Living with the Land will be closed 1/18-2/5

I'm really glad we get to do both, although we'll have to ride TT a few times in the beginning of our trip because it closes during our trip.

Thanks! I knew the relatively low number of rehabs and closures announced for January so far was too good to be true.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom