Is it too early for a January 2010 roll call?

Lucille

January 2010 Roll Call

Is it too early to start a January 2010 roll call?

(Date: Board member's name, resort)

December 29-January 14: BLY
December 30-January 7: TTA-ATW, YCR and SSR
December 30-January 9: disneypearl, Coronado Springs and Pop Century
December 31-January 9: dizzney, BWV and BLT
December 31-January 17: Renee48, Polynesian
January 1-6: vadsnylvr, All-Star Movies
January 1-9: ZuzuPetals, Coronado Springs and Wilderness Lodge
January 1-10: wdwmap.com, Polynesian
January 1-10: popsicletrees, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 1-10: Disneybird, Pop Century and Polynesian
January 2-12: rodman1369, Beach Club Villas
January 3-7: Future Guy, Contemporary
January 3-8: chawk2004, BLT
January 3-10: Nicole220, Beach Club
January 3-10: papercut, CSR
January 3-10: natalia1681, off-site
January 4-9: dubba10, Polynesian
January 4-11: bigdonpaul
January 5-12: IMPoppins, All Star Music
January 5-12: Sweet Melissa, POFQ
January 6-13: petersenjp
January 6-13: Tinkrbell, Pop Century
January 6-13: Summerland24, POR
January 7-8 : LeeSeeBabe
January 7-13: WDWCPF98, Pop Century
January 7-16: tommyp, BCV
January 7-16: bcone, BLT
January 8-11: GoofyFan1
January 8-13: gjpjtj, POR
January 8-15: enough, Boardwalk Villas
January 8-16: DisneyPrincess5, the Polynesian
January 8-17: sweetpea_1993, AKL
January 10-17: Michael Hall
January 10-17: disney4life2008, Pop Century
January 10-17: farmersbell, POFQ
January 10-17: scotth1224, POR
January 11-18: JoeWDW
January 11-20: LongballMG and themoose, Pop Century
January 12-15: disneylemons, Boardwalk
January 15-20: PoohBear119, BLT and Contemporary
January 16-23: Goof-Man, CBR
January 17-21: skyhawk8519, WL
January 18-25: DougK, Polynesian
January 20-26: mitchk, All Star Music
January 20-27: Lucille, Pop Century
January 21-26: rjwalter, Boardwalk Villas
January 22-25: Epcotfan21, Beach Club
January 22-31: Krueg66, Caribbean Beach
January 23-30: raceroom, POFQ
January 23-30: hockeymeb, Pop Century
January 23-30: tazhughes, Boardwalk Villas
January 23-31: obrienIII, POFQ
January 23-February 1: Club 34, CSR
January 23-February 1: disneyfankev, Pop Century
January 24- : amaley01, POR
January 24-29: captainkidd, Beach Club Villas
January 24-31: pixiesteno, All-Star Music
January 25-February 1: ZipaDeeDooDad, POR
January 29-February 1: MistressLynnie
January 30-February 3: sparky03, Pop Century
January 30-February 6: DonChi, Contemporary
January 31-February : GentlRose, Wilderness Lodge

(I'll add people's info as they post it to the thread. If I get something wrong or forget you, let me know.)

P.S. If anyone starts a Pre-Trip Report, please post a link! I love reading them.

mitchk

Man ... :brick: LWTL is gonna be closed again:( It was closed when I was there in Sept. That is one of my favorite attractions in EPCOT (the last of the few remaining EPCOT CENTER attractions ... SSE, UOE)

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
I don't think I've ever been on Living with the Land. So I was looking forward to trying it this time. oh well...next time, I guess.

I hope Test Track reopens on the 17th like they say....because we get there on the 20th. It's one of our favorite rides.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

I don't think I've ever been on Living with the Land. So I was looking forward to trying it this time. oh well...next time, I guess.

I hope Test Track reopens on the 17th like they say....because we get there on the 20th. It's one of our favorite rides.
The rehab is only for 6 days so it's seems pretty minor...I'm sure it'll reopen in time for your trip or at least during it if runs a tad over schedule!

Upvote 0

mitchk

The rehab is only for 6 days so it's seems pretty minor...I'm sure it'll reopen in time for your trip or at least during it if runs a tad over schedule!

My wife loves TT (I really don't care for it, it's fun to go on maybe once a trip, I wish WOM never left:cry:). She's happy it won't be down (she makes out good this trip, Splash is gonna be down, she loves that ride, but hates getting wet ...:hammer:, and she can't stand LWTL, she says it makes her want to take a nap:snore:) Oh well, things could be worse .... I could not be going to Disney at all :lol: So, I'll try and make the best of it :king:

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

My wife loves TT (I really don't care for it, it's fun to go on maybe once a trip, I wish WOM never left:cry:). She's happy it won't be down (she makes out good this trip, Splash is gonna be down, she loves that ride, but hates getting wet ...:hammer:, and she can't stand LWTL, she says it makes her want to take a nap:snore:) Oh well, things could be worse .... I could not be going to Disney at all :lol: So, I'll try and make the best of it :king:
Exactly! My boyfriend said if one more thing gets rehabbed we're postponing the trip :hammer: :lol:

Upvote 0

krueg66

Thanks for the update about the Castle...that is a bummer but that's what you get for going during the "value season"! I'm going to miss Splash the most though, it was down last January too so it's been a few years since I've ridden my favorite... :cry:

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

8 days remaining for us!
Just did online check-in and I'm home feeling under the weather today so I will be getting some things together for the trip! So excited! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

^^^^
Lucille, I'm the same way.

I just did my online check-in. Basically you go to the disneyworld.com site, put in your reservation info, they pull up your reservation, you can put a credit card on your reservation for charging purposes, you tell 'em what time you think you'll arrive/depart, review your reservation info, and you have an opportunity to do some basic room-requests (like near transportation, etc.). When you arrive at your resort there's a short if not non-existent line for online check-in people. You go to that line rather than the longer one for regular check-in and the process of getting your keys and other welcome stuff is supposed to be significantly shorter (I've heard 5 minutes total a lot from reading other guests' experiences).

Upvote 0

Lucille

Original Poster
^^^^
Lucille, I'm the same way.

I just did my online check-in. Basically you go to the disneyworld.com site, put in your reservation info, they pull up your reservation, you can put a credit card on your reservation for charging purposes, you tell 'em what time you think you'll arrive/depart, review your reservation info, and you have an opportunity to do some basic room-requests (like near transportation, etc.). When you arrive at your resort there's a short if not non-existent line for online check-in people. You go to that line rather than the longer one for regular check-in and the process of getting your keys and other welcome stuff is supposed to be significantly shorter (I've heard 5 minutes total a lot from reading other guests' experiences).

When we checked in at POR in 2008, the lady was really nice at helping me get a building I wanted. Basically I wanted to be in alligator bayou in a "quieter" building. So she grabbed a map and helped find me a good one.

At Pop Century, I really want 4th floor and in a building nowhere near a pool and stuff. So I wonder if I'll have a better chance of that with regular check-in or online check in?

Upvote 0

Disneybird

Popsicletrees and I will do a trip report when we get back. I'm so excited. This will be our first trip with my grandson who just turned 3 last week. I'm sure we'll have lots of pictures.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom