Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Kman101

Can't say I'm surprised. It sounded like something they'd do and it makes sense it's an option on the table. Can't say it would thrill me but I'm not surprised.

djkidkaz

I was asked earlier if this could happen, as in an Indy presence in DAK.

The answer is yes it could. Along with several other options all vying to be the one chosen for something that may or may not happen.

How does the winner eventually get chosen? Is it just Chapek saying I like this proposal, build this?

jhendrix

A business case would be made for each and presented. Often the one that ticks the most boxes would be chosen. For something like this I dare say it'd go to Iger.
That sounds like a big project, something larger than just one e ticket. Are we talking about a new land here?

DisneyFan18

It's too early to give a definitive date. I know of two years for DAK projects but this is far too way pre blue sky to have any dates.

Thank you, do you believe we might be seeing some changes coming to DAK in time for the 50th anniversary? Hope you have a great day

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
so I guess the E would be the Dino retheme and the D would be that crappy coaster from TDS

No im pretty sure hes saying there will be a new E ticket build, which I believe to be a coaster and I think the D would be a water ride of some sort.

To be clear, nothing is happening yet. No D, no E, no A.

Please don't think I said a D and/or an E might be coming to DAK. I didn't.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
Oh boy, here I go acronym'n again.
screen-shot-2017-08-14-at-12-22-23-am.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom