Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Why would he say Hmmm?

It reminds me of:

"'...in the Castle of Aaargh."'

What?

"The Castle of Aaargh."

What is that?

He must have died while carving it.

-Come on!
-That's what it says.

Look, if he was dying,
he wouldn't bother to carve "Aaargh."

edit: I hope someone gets this reference!

Last edited:

britain

So this morning you said your ears were open. Then hours later comes this. I'd guess that someone tossed some info your way over the past few hours.

I'm going out on a limb here and gonna say Martin's "Hmmm..." was in response to Mike S. not quite getting the chalk drawing joke. But maybe I'm the one wrong now and the jokes on me.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Hi all, I'm new here, I fell down an internet rabbit hole looking for Galaxy's Edge info during a slowww work week and meandered over to this thread. I love scouring for inside info, I do it for sports rumors too, it's just fun. Nice to meet you all!

I'm also convinced the "hmmmm" implies something haha.

Excuse me stewardess, I speak @marni1971...

Your instincts are good. Martin's "hmmmmms" usually imply that someone guessed something that jibes with secret knowledge, or, that in the course of discussion, he checked with sources and has received secret knowledge on the current topic. And if there are several current topics then we won't know which thread has been enlightened.

britain

Your instincts are good. Martin's "hmmmmms" usually imply that someone guessed something that jibes with secret knowledge, or, that in the course of discussion, he checked with sources and has received secret knowledge on the current topic. And if there are several current topics then we won't know which thread has been enlightened.

Golly!

britain

Alrighty let's examine this here…

There really wasn't much of anything between Martin's Hmmm statement and his previous statement about "what do I know". Other than the chalk drawing discussion.

Perhaps Martin is hinting at the fact that you don't NEED the Cavern of Bubbling Death (at least with openness and suspension bridge) in order to transform Dinosaur to an Indy ride.

Or maybe he just ate something yummy.

TiggerDad

I'm going out on a limb here and gonna say Martin's "Hmmm..." was in response to Mike S. not quite getting the chalk drawing joke. But maybe I'm the one wrong now and the jokes on me.
Well, Mike S was correct about that type of drawing only working from one specific angle. We'll have to wait for Martin to elaborate when he is ready.

britain

Well, Mike S was correct about that type of drawing only working from one specific angle. We'll have to wait for Martin to elaborate when he is ready.

Or perhaps he was attempting a change of subject based on some new info he received... like it turns out that it's actually a Mutt Williams attraction they're building!

Clopin Trouillefou

haha thanks! I was nothing short of wildly impressed with what he (and a few others) had learned about galaxy's edge.

Maddie Terwilliger

I LOVE Dinosaur. Especially with the 2016 refurb, that ride is pure gold and I would cry real tears if it left!!:arghh:

At the same time, I'd love for Indy to be brought down to WDW. HOWEVER, Animal Kingdom is NOT the place. They should stick Indy in Hollywood Studios where he belongs! It just makes way more sense to me! I mean what if they could replace the Indiana Jones Stunt Show (which I love) with the Indiana Jones RIDE. Im 100% for bringing Indy to WDW, just please please dont take away my Dinosaur ride!:hilarious::hilarious:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
It'll be like the dragon lair at DLParis, just replace the dragon with a stationary rabbit puppet that sometimes opens its mouth and roars. They'll love the savings!!
They still have that game in the arcade?
Dragons-Lair-Logo.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom