Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

V_L_Raptor

When I was a kid in the 1970's you'd still occasionally see those plastic molding machines around. I can still smell the molten plastic and feel the burns from picking it up too soon after it was molded. lol They were super neat, though.

They're still around. Lowry Park Zoo (I'm sorry... ZooTampa at Lowry Park) has a few at various locations in the park, and they swap in some holiday designs seasonally. MOSI had at least one, but I don't know if it's still out on view. (Since it acquires money, I imagine it is.)

Bairstow

They're still around. Lowry Park Zoo (I'm sorry... ZooTampa at Lowry Park) has a few at various locations in the park, and they swap in some holiday designs seasonally. MOSI had at least one, but I don't know if it's still out on view. (Since it acquires money, I imagine it is.)

Busch Gardens Tampa should still have a couple machines.
Maybe soon we'll have more 3D printers making souvenirs.

The Visionary Soul

Original Poster
There are three themes to the Animal Kingdom:
  • The intrinsic and superior value of nature - this means that nature, above all else is at the forefront of the design. This leads to parts of the park being out of their true control (live animals, overgrown pathways, etc.).
  • Transformation through adventure - this idea is that adventure changes people when they experience something they've never experienced before.
  • Personal call to action - a sense of responsibility for the animals and the conservation message.
This is correct. Everything else anyone says is just a lie. And I really hope you are secretly Joe Rohde.

tonymu

Premium Member
When I was a kid in the 1970's you'd still occasionally see those plastic molding machines around. I can still smell the molten plastic and feel the burns from picking it up too soon after it was molded. lol They were super neat, though.
Those machines were one of my favorite parts of the drive from Texas to Florida on the Turnpike. The Turnpike Service Centers used have different machines at each center. They were soooo coool!

999th Happy Haunt

If only. Martin recently said Star Tours replacement will be a standalone overlay and not part of a larger IP-land. Though I'm still holding out the smallest of hope that someone see's Indy's potential in DHS and reverses decision on a few things.
I can see an Incredibles ride be a great replacement that would fit perfectly within DHS

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom