Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

smile

With magic, and pixie dust, and a couple of contractors...

was speaking more to the magic and pixie dust that doesn't manifest itself physically ;)
but yeah, excellent contracting work so rarely gets its due - other than in the form of additional contracts, that is

Robbiem

MisterPenguin organizing the Indy development rumours in 5 years:

“Indy was supposed to take over the Haunted Mansion and be an “Indiana Jones and Ghosts” type ride, but apparently will instead only make a small cameo in the new Illuminations: Guardians of the Galaxy Mix Tape show”

I know this is parody but actually an Indy version of mystic Manor could work really well. Imagine a recreation of the end of raiders when the ark opens and the spirits fly out, probably a bit too controversial for disney but something along those lines with a macguffin triggering a series of events would a different take on this IP and a more thrilling use of the trackless ride system, or you could theme the idea to movies as a replacement to GMR, tour an old directos home on suset boulevard, someone opens a magic box and youre thrown into classic movie scenes, like a ride version of philamagic

mikejs78

Premium Member
Normally I'd be with you except I've recently come to the conclusion that unless anything new to the MK comes with opening up a new swath of real estate, then anything new is just begging for MK to be even more crowded. Thus, I'd be looking for a non-MK place for Mystic Manor.
I don't know.. Adventureland has a couple of expansion pads... Plus MK could use the extra capacity, and having another attraction to draw people out of Fantasyland/Tomorrowland could only be a good thing. Does anyone know what the throughpit is of Mystic Manor?

mikejs78

Premium Member
And for some reason, Nemo the Musical

Hey, fish were around at the time of Dinosaurs... Right, right? Or maybe Chester and Hester partnered with Pixar to create a musical to give people something else to do while in town visiting the dig site....? Or....nah, I got nothing.
Illuminations: Guardians of the Galaxy Mix Tape show

Please don't give them any ideas.

GlacierGlacier

I don't know.. Adventureland has a couple of expansion pads... Plus MK could use the extra capacity, and having another attraction to draw people out of Fantasyland/Tomorrowland could only be a good thing. Does anyone know what the throughpit is of Mystic Manor?
From what I remember when MM was brought up on this thread a few months back, the throughput is not good. That, from what we were told, was what was keeping it from being installed in North America.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom