Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

RobotWolf

If Indy places so much as a foot in AK, that will be the first symptom of the viral IP "gentrification" that started in EPCOT Center. It will only grow from that point.

It may be too late already. Money talks. And we know what the other stuff does...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
So the dinosaurs from dinosaur are staying?

The ride system will stay. But instead of a story of you going back in time to nab a dino for Seeker, you'll be watching Indy having an adventure with dinosaurs. Dinosaurs stay, Indy gets added. There will be changes to which dinosaurs and how they're presented. We don't know in what way and probably won't for months if not years.

Malrora73

I like the idea of the dinosaurs and Indy staying. It makes sense with the success of Jurassic World. (I know Jurassic is owned by Universal) It has helped to make dinosaurs more popular again. I also like the idea of Indy discovering an island where dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals still exist. I think that could be an interesting Indy movie script. I just hope if they went that route from the movie perspective they wouldn’t try to make it a carbon copy of Jurassic World. I have to admit I would like to see how Indy would handle the existence of actual dinosaurs. From a Dino land perspective I think keeping the dinosaurs with an Indy theme would work. The storyline and preshow of Dinosaur might have to change but ultimately the ride could stay the same. Dinorama needs to go, but that could easily be replaced with an Indyfied version of the never built Excavator ride. Indy is an archeologist after all and they do dig up artifacts. If I were going with a movie script that was going to involve dinosaurs and Indy I would have Indy discover a set of human remains and dinosaur remains. Somehow they would lead him to the discovery of an island where dinosaurs still exist and humans who live among them. And then? Who knows?

TiggerDad

This. I find @MisterPenguin to be a valuable board resource and appreciate the work he does. Don't understand the hostility as he's never claimed AFAIK to be anything more than a collector and compiler of reliable information.
Well, there have been a few times when he has claimed to have personally danced with the male lead from the original Mary Poppins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom