Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Rodan75

The Shanghai Pirates ride systems seems like it could accommodate either Indy or Moana. I've always assumed Moana would fit best in MK, but is it possible Moana would be considered as an IP for Epcot using the POTC Shanghai ride system?

Rodan75

You can create a boat ride for just about anything you can imagine

True. I was just trying to think of IP that would benefit from that specific ride system and I think there are story elements from Moana that you could almost directly graft onto Shanghai POTC.

But you are correct they could use that ride system for anything and make it work without much effort (well, except maybe Aladdin)

CalebS

AK and DHS fighting over Indy
MK, AK and DHS fighting over Shanghai Pirates Boat Tech

Should be interesting how this shakes out. I don't have the most faith they'll make the smartest decision. So if, say, DHS wins Indy, does that mean they win the boat tech, or could that go towards a separate project? Basically I'm wondering if it's an "either/or" situation? Basically just getting one ride out of all this
My fear when they “can’t decide” is that nothing will happen and it will sit in development hell forever. I agree it will be interesting how it shakes out, but I hope they decide before it gets put on the back burner never to return

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
My fear when they “can’t decide” is that nothing will happen and it will sit in development hell forever. I agree it will be interesting how it shakes out, but I hope they decide before it gets put on the back burner never to return
There’s also the omnipresent self imposed issue of budgets. Which I think we’ll hear more about over the next year or so.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom