• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

RSoxNo1

All I can see is @marni1971 acknowledging that DHS, Epcot and DAK are competing over a single ride technology. Has Martin or anyone specified that it's actually Shanghai Pirates tech or is that wishful thinking from fans.

smile

Advertisement
While I agree in principle, how many Harry Potter rides are there in FL and how many more are planned?
and while i agree with you in principle, i tend to lean towards the perspective that what you do with your ips is largely irrelevant to what i do with mine, especially if i consider myself ahead of you

DAK1928

Premium Member
All I can see is @marni1971 acknowledging that DHS, Epcot and DAK are competing over a single ride technology. Has Martin or anyone specified that it's actually Shanghai Pirates tech or is that wishful thinking from fans.
I think people are reading it as a confirmation via omission seeing that other details were commented on one way or another

Top Bottom