Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Humans are sentient. The Na'vi are sentient. Great Apes, dophins, penguins, and squirrels are sentient. Everything else are soulless monsters.
1518802402467.png

smile

That’s my point. There’s no “only” to it.

the 'only' acknowledges the generally held distinction between man and animal without addressing it head on where it surely doesn't belong...
and regarding that distinction alone, the na'vi more closely resemble the former

Next Big Thing

I’m just sitting here wondering how long until rumors start of a Wakanda expansion. I just saw the movie and obviously this is the park they would try to put it in.

That is, if Black Panther is in the same loophole as Gaurdians.
It's not or Black Panther would be doing M&G's at DHS like Dr. Strange and Star Lord/Groot.

Black Panther is currently meeting at Disneyland. If he fell in that loophole, he would be meeting in WDW, too.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
It's not or Black Panther would be doing M&G's at DHS like Dr. Strange and Star Lord/Groot.

Black Panther is currently meeting at Disneyland. If he fell in that loophole, he would be meeting in WDW, too.
There's no way WDW would pass by an opportunity like that presented by this movie.

Cesar R M

Breaking things down by decade is anecdotal — regardless of what they’ve done in this past specific decade, the park’s capacity is positively puny today compared across it’s history. It might be correct to say it’s lower than ever, though I’d leave it to someone who knows the numbers more intimately to confirm that. Just because a mistake is getting old doesn’t mean we should grandfather it in. The park’s capacity is still negatively impacted by the closures at the Wonders of Life.

And truer than true is that the only attractions in Future World that have ever improved on the capacity of what they replaced are Soarin’ and (barely) Nemo. Every other replacement slashed attraction capacity by at least 3 digits.
Wasnt Disney's trick to combat the low capacity of attractions by just shoving random events and festivals? (like flowers, food and wine, etc..) and delaying building?

RSoxNo1

Please share :)
I recently stayed on property and the second I was able to book a fastpass, NONE were available for Flight Of Passage.

And if you know how I can get a dining ressie on the fly without committing to eating, for example, Chinese food three months from now on Wednesday, I would like to know.

The aggressive overplanning is sucking the joy out of a "vacation". I am the customer spending money but I have to conform to DISNEY'S rules ?!?!
The secret? Go to Disneyland. Sure it will feel more crowded but you'll be able to eat where you want to eat and ride what you want to ride with intra day planning as opposed to "intra 6 months".

RSoxNo1

It’s anecdotal, but I have not met anyone who likes the severe overplanning at WDW. It would be interesting to see results from an honest survey, as opposed to the official ones which are worded to guarantee certain answers.

Flights of Passage notwithstanding, it is possible to book attractions at the MK and Epcot and work the system. But overall capacity is still too low.
As of today, Hollywood Studios is the only park that doesn't run into the same day availability issue at all of it's rides. They run out quickly but are typically available same day. MK has the issue at Mine Train and Peter Pan, Epcot at Frozen, DAK has FoP and NRJ.

It should also be noted at the Animal Kingdom, that Avatar has made availability for Kilimanjaro Safaris Fastpasses harder to come by. When Disney built that, they did so with the intention of having every guest that enters the park be able to ride it. It's capacity is high, but with the demand for DAK increasing, it's simply on more people's "to do" list. Add in the fact that the left side of that park is where the guest flow has shifted and a Dinorama re-do can't come soon enough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom