Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
I’m just sitting here wondering how long until rumors start of a Wakanda expansion. I just saw the movie and obviously this is the park they would try to put it in.

That is, if Black Panther is in the same loophole as Gaurdians.

How was it?

FigmentJedi

I’m just sitting here wondering how long until rumors start of a Wakanda expansion. I just saw the movie and obviously this is the park they would try to put it in.

Black Panther's been on both the Avengers and Fantastic Four roster over the course of his comic history, so he might be considered one of the characters under Universal's contract.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

DL had a Black Panther M&G, but not DHS. DHS didn't have a BP Sneak Peak and T'Challa hasn't replaced Star Lord.

So... I'm guessing no loophole for BP.

Capsin4

their connection is not to earth, it's to a fictional distant moon permeated by a fictional supernatural entity...
in all actuality, it turns focus away from the one earth and its animals that we actually do have and can affect.

and the na'vi aren't animals any more than the native americans they were based on -
which then points you towards the animals of pandora? ... yeah those, the ones nobody really knows or cares about sans the banshees, which can be bought as pets

i question pandora's very existence and location, but i do admire the execution and feel it's an example of a land elevating the ip, which it had to
No need to make this racial. I’m an animal and so are you. We all are.

FullSailDan

The part I referred to was designed to forcefully distribute park guests to all available attractions, thus spreading out crowds and negating the need for new attractions to be built.

Much like Fastpass was sold as a way to have guests spend less time in queues and more time in stores, MM was meant to have all guests use all available attractions, virtually raising park capacity and thus meaning capacity wouldn’t have to be physically increased.

Looked good on a spreadsheet and a PowerPoint.

I'm still not convinced it doesn't work. Just not nearly as well as they thought it would. Certainly rides like pirates, jungle, and say... philhar get more of a bump in attendance when their wait times go down. I just don't think anyone came to the realization that all attractions don't have the same value. Some people don't care and will continue to wait 3 hours for. I also think those versed in the parks are more apt to keep eyes on wait times, while first time visitors or families that come every few years still stick to the "wander and ride" mentality.

tirian

I agree that this is the case, and mourn the fact of being able to ride it without having to manage it.

But the reason there is a wait, clearly, is that there are more people riding it. Whether it’s simply that MK is more crowded, or whether it is due to FP+ is debatable; but I suspect that the Park is happy for it to be running at capacity.

Now the parks just need more capacity.
Year-round attendance has risen, and FP+ has created unnecessary waits at high-capacity attractions.

tirian

Please share :)
I recently stayed on property and the second I was able to book a fastpass, NONE were available for Flight Of Passage.

And if you know how I can get a dining ressie on the fly without committing to eating, for example, Chinese food three months from now on Wednesday, I would like to know.

The aggressive overplanning is sucking the joy out of a "vacation". I am the customer spending money but I have to conform to DISNEY'S rules ?!?!
It’s anecdotal, but I have not met anyone who likes the severe overplanning at WDW. It would be interesting to see results from an honest survey, as opposed to the official ones which are worded to guarantee certain answers.

Flights of Passage notwithstanding, it is possible to book attractions at the MK and Epcot and work the system. But overall capacity is still too low.

rioriz

They would just rename Africa to "Wakanda: The World of Black Panther" and throw up a meet and kabloom!

Seriously though the film is really good and Wakanda would be beautiful if built

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom