• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Is Indiana Jones Planning an Adventure to Disney's Animal Kingdom?

flyerjab

Funny, to me I think that the Indy IP would work very well in DAK. This subject appears to be something that would fit perfectly in Joe Rohde's wheelhouse. I could only imagine the type of land he could create with this subject matter. You could marry several different concepts into one area. Animals, top-notch aesthetics, and the Indiana Jones story. I think it would be a tremendous addition to this park. An Indiana Jones land, with Pandora, Harambe, Anandapur, Serka Zong and Discovery Island would be an absolute knockout lineup. I am hoping that Rohde gets a little leeway with his next project in DAK considering the success he has seen with Pandora (if he indeed is working on something else for DAK).

flyerjab

More like an Indiana Jones and the Lost City of Gold boat ride.

Another boat ride - of significant length - would be welcome in DAK. The other two, both somewhat short, are enjoyable on their own merits, but a longer ride would be terrific. I enjoy variability within a park. The DAK headliners offer that currently. I real water ride would just add to that. I still think that a killer Jungle Book dark ride in Asia would be a bona fide homerun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom