Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
My main criticism with Guardians is I am restricted from riding it to once a day. The things got great capacity and has been fairly reliable. I bet the wait for it would be much shorter (45-60 min peak day) most of the time and would significantly drop waits at Test Track (to current Soarin levels,) with minor drops at Frozen and Rat. The thing has been open a year stop with the bs facist virtual queue pouch already.
You’re not…you can queue and pay

Disney parks are not for ride pounding…

But considering how light the crowds are now…as in I’m on and off soarin and guardians at 9:45…you can get a bit of that

Thank Bob for pricing our 75% of his middle class market and torpedoing his timeshare

Touchdown

You’re not…you can queue and pay

Disney parks are not for ride pounding…

But considering how light the crowds are now…as in I’m on and off soarin and guardians at 9:45…you can get a bit of that

Thank Bob for pricing our 75% of his middle class market and torpedoing his timeshare
Yeah, I don’t want to pay more, and ideally do 3ish laps anyways. It’s so fun. There is a very small amount of rides at WDW that I’d want to do 3+ times in a day:
-BTMRR (usually happens on deluxe EMH night)
-Splash (used to happen on party night)
-Guardians
-ToT (most mornings I’m at DHS)
-TSMM (sacrificed for ToT at DHS but done frequently at rope drop at DCA)
-Everest (Thank you SRL)

BlakeW39

It’s too short…and the inside part was kinda lame

I think if they increased the “bank” of the interior portion…more like an F1 cycle kinda feel…it would increase the overall effect.

Took a long time to unveil that…for sure. Far too long

So when does the next E ticket open?

…now I think I see the problem 🤔

oh...heheh... well the problem is that instead of investing consistently in broader, long term appeal and customer satisfaction, they invest wildly and sporadically for short term 'spikes' in attendance with attractions that have good marketing potential. And they don't even do that well. But that's because they aren't investing in the long term health of their theme parks.... they're investing in their short term profitibility.....which aren't always the same. TRON will never have the appeal of a Space Mountain 🤷🏽‍♂️ is what it is, and for what it's worth despite being more thrilling on paper and definitely more expensive, TRON is also the inferior of the two attractions.

BlakeW39

Yeah, I don’t want to pay more, and ideally do 3ish laps anyways. It’s so fun. There is a very small amount of rides at WDW that I’d want to do 3+ times in a day:
-BTMRR (usually happens on deluxe EMH night)
-Splash (used to happen on party night)
-Guardians
-ToT (most mornings I’m at DHS)
-TSMM (sacrificed for ToT at DHS but done frequently at rope drop at DCA)
-Everest (Thank you SRL)

only attraction on property I'd want to do 3 times in a day is the safari... there's incentive there because each ride thru is different. The rest of them I just catch whenever the waits are low, as I walk around.

Although I did ride Splash 3 times once like a year before it closed... 🤔 good times.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
That's the thing. I could buy it being low due to school but it doesn't explain why Universal and SeaWorld are busy. It can't be just locals
I’m guessing the pass price knocked out alot of the locals. They are effectively double what they were for the equivalent prior to 2020.

And they didn’t sell them…so I’ll say that supports my theory.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Our past experience is that each day gets progressively more crowded.

The Thursday before is light, a few more on Friday, more on Saturday, and then full crowds on Sunday.
I think my shoe would catch on more quickly

It
Is
Not
That
Crowded

I’m talking volume…not ride waits because they didn’t have enough rides for years Anyway
And the wait times are inflated too

Revenues are down…gotta have people in the parks to buy stuff

Restaurants all almost all walk up available too

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
At Aquatica today and it is packed. All cabanas and lounger upgrades are sold out. Had to park in overflow parking. I wish Disney would have both water parks open and had annual passes available. We would get them once our Aquatica passes expire.
…yeah…that’s a great point

Blizzard is sitting there…after a year, year and a half rehab?

Good luck at sea world…couldn’t pay me to go with that

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom