Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

LSLS

No, no, you have it all wrong. Fewer people in the parks is a good thing, because revenue will increase because they'll be buying more merchandise, food, and beverages. The resident expert here told us so, and he's the only one who knows what's really going on.
Now now, you are way behind, that was the argument when WDW still had revenue increases. Now that WDW has shown a revenue decrease, the argument is it doesn't matter at all because other groups propped the entire division up. And we all know in companies, things are great when a large sector needs to be propped up by the others.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Now now, you are way behind, that was the argument when WDW still had revenue increases. Now that WDW has shown a revenue decrease, the argument is it doesn't matter at all because other groups propped the entire division up. And we all know in companies, things are great when a large sector needs to be propped up by the others.
I don't think us peons are qualified to make those kinds of statements based on experience and history. Let's let the expert weigh in, only he knows the real story.

celluloid

My bid would be...

Money Management GIF by Robert E Blackmon

And I imaigne that is you taking money to keep it as a doorstop.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Wait times for attractions are not long at all. Have we hit the intersection of the impacts of a paired down DAS crowd and a controlled multipass process (sans Corbin Dallas)

1722700107062.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom