Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Jrb1979

One thing Disney can improve upon is advertising. Currently watching on TV a preseason match at Yankee Stadium with Man City vs AC Milan. At around the 40 yard line there is a huge advertisement at field level - " Orlando Universal Resort ".
My kid watches YouTube all the time and always see ads for the campy Halloween event.

Jrb1979

Iger rarely appears for Grand Openings unless it is a theme park. Years ago he supported his friend Adam Silver , NBA Commissioner when both showed up at the grand opening of the NBA Experience at Disney Springs.
It's not a surprise. Him and his cronies look down on the parks. They think they are for carnies

Lilofan

It's not a surprise. Him and his cronies look down on the parks. They think they are for carnies
And with lower attendance, profits in the parks are up. Nothing but crickets for him to be pressured to vacate his role. As of 2023, Adam Silver , Iger 's friend was on the short list to replace him at Disney. Adam's contract as NBA Commissioner runs through 2024.

Last edited:

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Advertisement is better than no advertisement but critics will always critic which they hate.

I can advertise a cow pie that doesn’t mean people will buy it.

…and yeah I hate Disney. It’s why I own multiple DVC contracts, have an annual pass, have been going for over 30 years, and spend time on a Disney forum

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
And with lower attendance, profits in the parks are up. Nothing but crickets for him to be pressured to vacate his role. As of 2023, Adam Silver , Iger 's friend was on the short list to replace him at Disney. Adam's contract as NBA Commissioner runs through 2024.
Maybe they can setup an office in the NBA Experience at Disney Springs. 👀

an example of another costly ridiculous decision made by Disney management

Lilofan

I can advertise a cow pie that doesn’t mean people will buy it.

…and yeah I hate Disney. It’s why I own multiple DVC contracts, have an annual pass, have been going for over 30 years, and spend time on a Disney forum
Great , you and I love supporting Disney and going on vacation there for many years. FL tourism and the local economy also thanks all of us !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom