Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Lilofan

LOL, in college there was a place in Boston that had a drink called a Tiki Bowl... sounds similar.

Mostly it was the Adventurer's Club and the Comedy Warehouse, but also wandering around the bars/clubs and people watching. I suppose a drink or two were had along the way as well. ;)
Back in my college days in New England, drunken nights drinking scorpion bowls with friends and strangers that became friends.

JoeCamel

Jellyrolls had a drink special every night…some sort of concoction that I would call “jungle juice”…it was a half price 20 ounce cup of proof alcohol with something Neon in it.

2 and you were on the floor
Lightweight, head over to CityWalk and hit Fat Tuesdays to chug that sweet grain alcohol. 190 proof you can't go wrong you know.... two locations for your swilling pleasure

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Lightweight, head over to CityWalk and hit Fat Tuesdays to chug that sweet grain alcohol. 190 proof you can't go wrong you know.... two locations for your swilling pleasure
Umm…I didn’t go to jellyrolls to pass out and wake up in my own fluids…

It was a lower management kinda hang out for those of us “living the dream”

And somedays we did “live it”

DisneyCane

From being at AK Wednesday evening and MK yesterday morning through early afternoon the crowds definitely seemed light. The heat and humidity were oppressive but the pathways at both parks were not crowded and the wait times weren't bad. FoP was maybe 40 minutes a little after 6 PM Wednesday. At MK yesterday, SM and BTM were 30 minutes (although BTM had one side of loading go down while we were on line so it was much longer when we got off).

As we left MK around 2 after riding Tron it seemed to be getting a bit more crowded. Wait times were increasing but it was still easy to walk around.

Phicinfan

That’s the football coach argument and it never holds

When you’re done, you’re done.

He’s done. Anything more and you’re not gonna like it. A ceo intent on silencing critics is a financial loser
Unless you pick one randomly that feels nothing but cuts need to be made. I have been faced by both in my history, trust me the Devil you know is always better than the one you don't

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Unless you pick one randomly that feels nothing but cuts need to be made. I have been faced by both in my history, trust me the Devil you know is always better than the one you don't
19 years…it’s already been too long. Shelf life on everyone.

If you may recall…I warned about Iger a long them ago. That was so “laughable” in the glory days, huh? Just madman ramblings.

Well now they are disturbingly coming to pass. Because I’m a long game kinda guy.

He’s damaging his own product/legacy under the misguided belief he’s saving it.

A common trait in those that fall.

TheMaxRebo

I remember it was new to me to see bars outside, just walk up and have a drink. I thought that was great!

And full disclosure, my favorite club was 8Trax :)
The part that blew my mind was the servers out in the streets selling jello shots. That felt very "not Disney"

My favorite was the Adventurers Club but also enjoyed the Beach Club one - especially the drinks that came in the sand buckets

dreday3

We went to Pleasure island when we were still in our 20s (first time back to Disney since being a kid)- honestly we thought it was very "uncool". But we were also still "cool" then, so we were snobby. 😄
Yes, we went to Adventurer's Club. It was fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom