Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

bcoachable

I’m hearing MK’s numbers are holding tight, but all the other gates are struggling a bit this far this summer… sounds like peeps are still showing up, but for much less time and not visiting anything but the castle park. Shorten vacation stays could be for a variety of reasons. Easy to blame it on whatever you want the data to say.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Chapek was setup for failure by Iger things then Iger rides in on his white horse saying I can’t believe what Chapek did and I’ll save the day and fix all and here we are. Much improved 👀
Except for 100% of the performance and financials…minor details

Ohhhh man…that stock sinking right now.. below the “chapek line” and falling.

Next quarterlies should be a hoot 👍🏻

Lilofan

The new CEO needs to be anointed by the Board then clear out the old Board and start fresh.
If that is the case that will be a first . The Board hires you, sets up your work contract to include million dollar plus bonus incentives then you proceed to get rid of the Board. That's more fantasy than reality.

Jrb1979

Cast member discount just dropped on H2O glow nights and EPCOt After Hours for the summer.

Y’all still wanna argue that they’re not selling the number of tickets they expected to aell?
It will be the same excuse from them. That's normal and they always did discounts

flynnibus

Premium Member
If that is the case that will be a first . The Board hires you, sets up your work contract to include million dollar plus bonus incentives then you proceed to get rid of the Board. That's more fantasy than reality.
The board is seated by the power holders... you align with them, you get the board how you want.

CEOs aren't insulated from the power behind those who pick the board.

jpeden

In the Parks
No
Other way around... your new leadership will pick your forever-CFO.

CFO will be a placeholder until new leadership is really seated.

Iger will use the lack of a permanent CFO to say he’s forced to extend his tenure for the stability of the company. I would bet a week of Genie+ on it.

flynnibus

Premium Member
Iger will use the lack of a permanent CFO to say he’s forced to extend his tenure for the stability of the company. I would bet a week of Genie+ on it.
meh... the lack of a CEO transition plan is going to drive that. CFO can be put on cruise control if the business doesn't face major disruption... but you still need a business leader to set the course (CEO). CFO is the tip of a whole army of finance people. The news of that (or most likely.. lack of news of progress) is what will drive Iger's renewal or not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom