Is attendance really down at WDW this or…

Gearbm95

They did include an SUV rental but what happens if some people want to go to other locations, not to mention parking at the theme parks, gas, tolls, etc. Marie

UberXL to the parks, put it into the app and it’s $18-25 each way, split amongst a group of 7. We’ll use maybe one tank of gas and prob about $10 in tolls.

I truly feel bad for people with kids, but doing Disney with an adult group is still pretty affordable.

Gearbm95

I find it difficult to call this a "Disney Vacation". It's a day and a half in the parks. I mean you could save even more money by not entering the parks at all, parking at DS. Spend a day and half resort hopping, riding the monorail and skyliner around (Which I have done btw).

I don’t need to spend an entire trip on property or visit all the parks. I go every couple years, it’s about curating a fun and relaxing trip for a group. Not a rat race form rope drop to close with ADRs and all that.

Gearbm95

Also, where are you having all these bad meals at Disney lol? I’ve had incredible meals at Topolino’s, CA Grill, V&A, Spice Road, La Hacienda, and Toledo all post-Covid. Not once did I think the quality was bad, in fact it was quite great.

Granted, if you’re out there shoveling nuggets and burgers in your face, then yea of course the value and quality probably sucks. Just goto a Six Flags or country fair for that type of cuisine.

tallica

adam.adbe

Wow...$380 for Port Orleans.... You can probably get a cheaper room at the Dolphin...I know in the past, I have gotten a better rate at the Dolphin than any of the moderate hotels.... and speaking of Moderate Hotels, how is $380/nt moderate?? I guess it goes with the $279 value resorts...lol YIkes!

POFQ was my happy place resort for years, but when it blew past $250 a night, I kinda had to take stock a bit[1]. When I can get a room at AKL for $400-$450 a night with giraffes, or AKL grade hotel in River North Chicago for less than POFQ, I'm really forced to reevaluate just how much I want the 'bubble'.

[1] then they ruined the gumbo, so we're no longer on speaking terms.

JoeCamel

I'd sign up for a years entrance to EPCOT for $60 anytime!
That is the day price for a non member to go in and get a dog much like the one day to Epcot to dine at Epcot is how much? AP to Epcot costs what now?
In any case much better food for less is available elsewhere

Disstevefan1

Devils playground
You need a trophy.
COSTrophy.jpg

eliza61nyc

Here's a sign about how the economy is going: Maersk, the shipping giant, is laying off 10,000 people:

I think one of the problems I have with big businesses is they way they react. This interview talks about how they had 3 year post pandemic "boom". Did they really believe that was going to be the normal. I believe it's one of the issues with shareholders, they have one or two years of good double digit gains for whatever reason and that becomes the new "minimum".

AEfx

I find it difficult to call this a "Disney Vacation". It's a day and a half in the parks. I mean you could save even more money by not entering the parks at all, parking at DS. Spend a day and half resort hopping, riding the monorail and skyliner around (Which I have done btw).
Not to mention, that's pretty close to the price of what a week's long Disney vacation cost not that very long ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom