Introducing "The Land Formerly Known as Tomorrowland"

Bratstarman

"In Tomorrowland, you will actually experience what many of America's foremost men of science and industry predict for the world of tomorrow."

Stitch's Great Escape

"And Tomorrowland has kept pace with today's rapid advances by continually adding new adventures based on man's latest achievements."

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor

"These Tomorrowland attractions, and many others, have been designed to give you an opportunity to participate in adventures which are a living blueprint of our future."

Yup, you nailed it...

Timmay

How about "IexpectDisneytodowhatIthinkisbestandnotbotherpayingprofessionalstochangethingsintheparksandIwillignoreallthefactsaboutTomorrowlandnotactuallyhavingalloftheattractionsbasedonthefutureinthepastsodon'tconfusemewithfactsjustletmecomplainabouthowIwantittobeland!"

Kinda' catchy, don't you think??

PurpleDragon

So based off everyones silly, whiny, self-involved rantfest. I think its safe to say that Fantasyland should have its name changed too. Never have I had any fantasies involving Disney animated characters, or old delapidate dark rides. So IMO the name Fantasyland doesn't fit at all, since it doesn't fit MY idea of "fantasy". :rolleyes:

Now if Fantasyland had tons of beautiful women in bikinis, all you can drink beer, and free bar-b-que, then we would have a winner.:p

CBOMB

Indeed... It's a Burbank problem... It always has been...

I get your point, but at the same time I don't. *sorry*

All I know is, that nothing much is left of rebuilding tomorrowland the way I've been tought...
And that's sad, very sad...

True... but now they simply building Burbank stile... Which is IMO wrong... There's nothing really innovative anymore...
As I said a long time ago, they're doing spreadsheet technology now, Low quality, Swift, Clean, Low cost and for a profit as high as possible...

I may agree on the profit thing, but not with this quality...
Rebuilding Tomorrowland means imagination, not just opening a can of computerized Pixar movies...
And if they don't turn a differerent way, tomorrowland will be going down the drain, thus the park...

People from apple will never learn...
Do you feel this problem exist because of lack of imagination or the desire to not spend the money or a combination of both?:shrug:

BwanaBob

Original Poster
Wow.

I start a thread for a little humor...
...and it turns out to be a royal shi_fest!

:D BwanaBob strikes again! :D

...excuse me now while I go play over in the "Rumors" section and start talking about how Disney is looking for some land to buy in middle America.

wickedfan07

How about "IexpectDisneytodowhatIthinkisbestandnotbotherpayingprofessionalstochangethingsintheparksandIwillignoreallthefactsaboutTomorrowlandnotactuallyhavingalloftheattractionsbasedonthefutureinthepastsodon'tconfusemewithfactsjustletmecomplainabouthowIwantittobeland!"

Kinda' catchy, don't you think??

Ah, but will it fit on the Park maps? :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom