Interim show 'The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic' confirmed to debut ahead of Rivers of Light

Cesar R M

And the spin from the "faithful" will be, " Disney is so awesome that not only are we be getting RoL, but an extra JB show. That's 2 new amazing shows instead of just RoL!

That's the Disney dif! Take that Universal!"
vSA6Nyw.gif

I wonder how long until we see "darn these universal peasants" joke (like the pc gaming community like to joke about "glorious pc master race" )
dirtyconsolepeasantsvsgloriouspcmasterrace.jpg

Wdw62114

I'm sorry but after seeing all this insane tech going into Shanghai Disneyland, I cant help but not be excited for "Rivers of Light". I saw the videos on it and I wasnt the least bit impressed. The water curtain and lights don't seem nearly as impressive as WOC. And as far as the animals go, it looks like its the freakin Main Street Electrical Parade on little barges. And on top of that, they can't even get it to work correctly hence the delay. With all the capabilities the imagineers have to create top notch attractions, this show already looks outdated by todays standards and tech availability. UGH!!!!

Wdw62114

The reason why it is delayed IS because they tried to push the boundaries by having barges that rely totally on GPS navigation. Not sure how that's equal to the puny MSEP? But thanks for sharing....

Didn't I say that the reason for the delay is because of the barges?

bethymouse

FPs May 20th huh? I better "get on the stick" so to speak! I'd like to see it, even though I am extremely disappointed that ROL will not be ready!:arghh:

TTA94

I'm wondering how popular FPs will be for Jungle Book... But I think the main draw here will be to experience the new viewing area and the "Something To See" mindset until RoL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom