Interim show 'The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic' confirmed to debut ahead of Rivers of Light

BrianLo

Good on them for putting something together in light of the disappointment of not being ready.

I have to laugh at the suggestion this means RoL is cancelled permanently. Because yes, they are just going to throw away all those barges, fountains and autonomous vehicles.

On the other hand, it certainly means there is no pressure to have RoL ready for anytime soon.

JohnD

And think... when/ IF ROL ever does open, then they can up it to $125

What a disappointment... Interim means temporary which by Disney definition is long-lasting!

I certainly hope it's ready by the time I have a planned trip the week of 10/30.

DABIGCHEEZ

Granted, we haven't seen what this interim show will be. However, a big part of the disappointment I have is that ROL has been Disneyfied with the Jungle Book inclusion. I would have greatly preferred for them to go ahead with the other new attractions/entertainment and give us the full ROL when ready and without a Disney tie-in as was originally planned... THAT was something refreshing to look forward to.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom