Interim show 'The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic' confirmed to debut ahead of Rivers of Light

FigmentJedi

Why odd? DL's barges aren't being used anytime soon and the problem with Rivers of Light are the barges not working properly....so might as well use some that actually work...
The Rivers of Light barges also aren't designed to carry a live band. The lantern boats just hold a Shaman and Apprentice each.

Disneyhead'71

Exactly. The real show will come.

They just need a filler for this years summer promotion instead of leaving a huge empty hole. And to salvage a bit of pride.
And the spin from the "faithful" will be, " Disney is so awesome that not only are we be getting RoL, but an extra JB show. That's 2 new amazing shows instead of just RoL!

That's the Disney dif! Take that Universal!"

TTA94

They have been keeping the jungle book show as tight lipped as RoL... Granted the jungle book show was a last minute decision, so we think anyway, but surely by now they already have everything set and they still are not saying anything.. Unless it's that simple of a show and not worth releasing further info?

Don't get me wrong I'm fine being surprised but I would like to know a little more details and if its worth rushing over opening night to see lol.

mm52200

They have been keeping the jungle book show as tight lipped as RoL... Granted the jungle book show was a last minute decision, so we think anyway, but surely by now they already have everything set and they still are not saying anything.. Unless it's that simple of a show and not worth releasing further info?

Don't get me wrong I'm fine being surprised but I would like to know a little more details and if its worth rushing over opening night to see lol.
This is a show being developed and produced in less than a month. You won't be seeing any Disney Parks Blog features on it just because there's not enough time to take out of their production schedule to do those kinds of things.

jrhwdw

I suspect "borrowing" may not be the word. With DL's complete overhaul of Fantasmic premiering next summer, they may not need those barges at all in the future.
I haven't been following DL News/Rumors lately. Doesn't look They're doing anything new for summer, Soundsational sleeping Memorial Day and Mon-Thurs in June! REALLY DL!?!?!?!?! So, is it a all new F!? Any more news/rumors on that?

I've been following more WDW TRYING to Awaken Summer! Found a awesome new commercial:

Pretty much shows everything away from Discovery River.

It's May 12th already, and we have NO Dates for SW: AGS, MRFF and times for Jungle Book?? Come on WDW! HOPEFULLY we'll have a ROL date by Rio!(Summer Olympics)

MagicHappens1971

I haven't been following DL News/Rumors lately. Doesn't look They're doing anything new for summer, Soundsational sleeping Memorial Day and Mon-Thurs in June! REALLY DL!?!?!?!?! So, is it a all new F!? Any more news/rumors on that?

I've been following more WDW TRYING to Awaken Summer! Found a awesome new commercial:

It's May 12th already, and we have NO Dates for SW: AGS, MRFF and times for Jungle Book?? Come on WDW! HOPEFULLY we'll have a ROL date by Rio!(Summer Olympics)

My favorite part of that trailer is that they photoshopped Mickey and the magical map infront of Cinderellas castle. I think I saw on the parks blog that FPs will start to be available on May 20th for jungle book.

FigmentForver96

You get so excited with the music and thinking omg yes new things at all four parks but then you realize the fluff and it's just a heartbreaker.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom