Interim show 'The Jungle Book: Alive with Magic' confirmed to debut ahead of Rivers of Light

note2001

Am I the only one that thinks this is a little late for a permit?? It's supposed to open next Fri!
It's coming up fast, but they did file it on the 13th, two weeks before the opening day. Could just be a little change they want made for lighting. I'm sure they've pulled off more difficult modifications closer to deadlines.

Jones14

Update: something Jungle Book related starts tomorrow, per one of the performers from the show. Whether it's onstage rehearsals or previews or something else, I don't know, but something is happening.

Cesar R M

It's coming up fast, but they did file it on the 13th, two weeks before the opening day. Could just be a little change they want made for lighting. I'm sure they've pulled off more difficult modifications closer to deadlines.
bigger light theater light canons perhaps?
I mean, they do not require that much construction and filing these permits so close to the supposed opening day...

Rteetz

Update: something Jungle Book related starts tomorrow, per one of the performers from the show. Whether it's onstage rehearsals or previews or something else, I don't know, but something is happening.
Probably rehearsals. I've heard CM previews for the 24th and 25th.

TTA94

Anyone hear if JBAWM will have 2 or 3 performances like RoL was supposed to have?

I feel Friday is going to crazy on MDE with many adjusting their already made nighttime safaris and such to fit in JBAWM lol. That first performance on the 27th, whatever time it will be, will probably be gone quick.

No Name

I love how they're really stressing that this is temporary at every opportunity they get. I think it shows that someone's afraid of this becoming a permanent thing and/or RoL being cancelled. Otherwise, why the need to say "limited engagement" or "temporary" literally every time they talk about it? Maybe it's to comfort us fans that RoL isn't being cancelled. Either way, it certainly is a bit comforting to hear them keep saying that.

Just saw on Instagram Michael Jung was shooting interviews for JBAWM. He said he's very excited for the show!

Hmm, what's that in the background? Color me intrigued.

TTA94

I love how they're really stressing that this is temporary at every opportunity they get. I think it shows that someone's afraid of this becoming a permanent thing and/or RoL being cancelled. Otherwise, why the need to say "limited engagement" or "temporary" literally every time they talk about it? Maybe it's to comfort us fans that RoL isn't being cancelled. Either way, it certainly is a bit comforting to hear them keep saying that.

If those are show pieces I hope it's not what I think which is a F! barge boxed out in plywood :-/. I know JBAWM is temporary but I hope it's at least done well.

note2001

If those are show pieces I hope it's not what I think which is a F! barge boxed out in plywood :-/. I know JBAWM is temporary but I hope it's at least done well.
Ah, Now I see it, that's a water line around the bottom. I think your hunch is right.
Let's hope they look much better at night.

Cesar R M

color me intrigued as well.
Perhaps new props for the show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom